After years of being staged in NY the gathering of the world's most famous models has been hosted by London and France but now it's China's turn on November 28. Gigi wrote on Instagram that afternoon.
See some photos from last year's show below...More news: Joel Osteen responds to accusations of closing church doors to Harvey evacuees
"I could not wait for another incredible experience!"More news: EU's Barnier says United Kingdom must be clearer on Brexit as talks continue
New York Fashion Week is just days away, but a different runway that's oceans apart from the ornate boutiques lining Fifth Avenue is on our minds: The annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Newcomers include Grace Bol, Roosmarijn de Kok, Alexina Graham, Frida Aasen, Aiden Curtis, Victoria Lee, Nadine Leopold, and Vanessa Moody.
Following a number of online announcements in regard to who will walk in the upcoming show, which is expected to be filmed in Shanghai, China, fans have been left wondering if Jenner has been left out of the show. The 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will also feature model profiles, a behind-the-scenes look at the show and musical performances, according to a press release. This city in China is one of the most renowned fashion hubs in the world.More news: Gilead Seeks Diversification Into Immuno-oncology Space With $11.9 Billion Kite Buy
- Fifth Harmony rumoured to split
- 'Baadshaho' Cast Stormed Out Of 'The Kapil Sharma Show' Sets. Know Why?
- Israel settlements big hurdle to two-state solution
- Houston police rescue 2000 people but more awaiting help
- United States approves first gene therapy treatment
- President Trump hints at NAFTA withdrawal, says Mexico will pay for wall
- Hezbollah leader defends evacuation of IS fighters
- Nigeria Confirms Its 5 Pilgrims To Mecca Have Died
- Trump Bans Transgender Recruits from the Military
- South Korea: Kim Jong Un's third child born in February