Australian royalists have celebrated news Prince William and his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting their third child. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge already have two children: Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
"The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news", it added.
"As with her previous pregnancies, The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum".More news: Who Should Play the Joker? Leonardo DiCaprio, Say Warner Bros
This is published unedited from the PTI feed.
Kate last appeared with the princes on Wednesday when they visited a public garden at Kensington Palace dedicated to Diana but the palace said she would not attend an engagement at a children's center on Monday due to ill health. Prince George is set to begin his first day of school on Thursday, September 7, at Thomas's Battersea in south London.
Paddy Power offered 8-to-1 odds on Alice.More news: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Given Buy Rating at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc
By having more than two offspring, William and Kate are following in the footsteps of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, who went on to have four children - although there was a gap of 10 years between their second child, Anne, and third, Andrew. She is being cared for at their London home.
There were several signs that Kate could be expecting, according to reports. "We will just have to have more babies", she said laughing. William has a younger brother, Prince Harry.
Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth II's oldest son, is now No. 1 in the succession line.More news: US Open: Pablo Carreno Busta beats Denis Shapovalov to reach quarter-finals
- Foster warns over powersharing talks as Brokenshire meets parties at Stormont
- Arrest of Cambodian Opposition Leader
- Are Analysts Bullish Workspace Group plc (LON:WKP) After Last Week?
- Vice President Pence speaks in Greenbrier County, W.Va.
- US, Allies in Show of Force against N. Korea
- Manufacturing sector contracts for third month in a row, index shows
- Gas prices to continue climb
- Davide Zappacosta joins Chelsea in £23M deal
- The NFL's Ezekiel Elliott domestic violence investigation is an absolute mess
- Christie slams Ted Cruz, calls him 'disgusting' while talking hurricane relief