Whether or not the back injury excuse was legitimate, and how serious or minor the supposed back injury was, either way, it's officially over now.
Coutinho stayed put at Anfield and will now look to reintegrate into the Reds set-up.
Coutinho's arrival back at Melwood is his first appearance since departing for the worldwide break, and he will now link up with the first-team ahead of their clash with Manchester City on Saturday, live on Sky Sports Premier League.More news: Merkel Rules Out EU Membership for Turkey
The summer transfer saga involving Coutinho, Barcelona and Liverpool is certain to have affected the midfielder's standing in the squad and he will have to fix that in order to return to becoming a regular in the starting XI.
Klopp's side thumped Arsenal 4-0 without Coutinho last time out and the German could made a decision to play the same team.
"Of course - all good, all good", the Liverpool manager added.
Philippe Coutinho is back with Liverpool after playing for Brazil.More news: Newly appointed Railways Minister Piyush Goyal takes charge
"Coutinho is physically fit to play 90 minutes", Tite is quoted by Globoesporte.
"I know him [and] that is not his way".
The midfielder submitted a transfer request in August that was immediately rejected, but he has not played in any of Liverpool's games so far this season, with boss Jurgen Klopp citing an injured back and illness as the cause.
"We have now to continue with the pre-season, not too long, but in a few sessions we have to give ourselves the time because in the next month we have seven games". He also scored as a second-half substitute in a victory over Ecuador, a few days before that clash.More news: American Horror Story: Cult season premiere live stream
- IFA 2017: Huawei reveals low-power Kirin 970 mobile AI chipset
- Donald Trump Jr. to Meet in Private With Senate Judiciary Committee
- "Coming back to Paris was key" claims Mbappe at PSG unveiling
- Gas prices on the upswing
- Vacancies prompt state police to offer abbreviated academy
- Iran, Syria tie in World Cup qualifier
- Trump to nominate GOP Rep. Bridenstine as NASA chief
- Hurricanes Jose, Katia gain strength
- United Nations accuses Syria of April sarin attack
- Congressional Democrats back Harvey aid with three-month debt limit increase