The 15.6-inch display on the notebook comes with Gorilla glass 3 protection and the keyboard comes fully backlit with full sized navigation keys. It has new "symmetrical cooling design" that cools it down this laptop more efficiently.
The base variant of the Mi Notebook Pro has been priced at 5699 yuan (Rs.55,800 approx.), while the top end version with the Core i7 processor and 16GB RAM is priced at 6999 yuan (Rs.68,600 approx.). Xiaomi claims the Mi Notebook Pro can deliver up to 9 hours of video playback time and up to 8.5 hours of web browsing time.More news: Jordan attends first OIC summit on science, technology
Available ports include 2 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 2 USB Type-C and a card reader that supports either an SDHC or SD or SDXC card. In other words pretty decent but it uses TN panel, which is common in laptops but not as good as IPS displays now found in high-end laptops like MacBook Pro. The laptop offers three variants, two featuring the i7 and one featuring the i5. The quad-core processors can be paired with either 8GB or 16GB of DDR4-2400 RAM. Coupled with the 15.6-inch display, the Mi Notebook Pro weighs in at a modest 1.95 kg, ideal for portability. The mid-range option drops the RAM to 8GB, while the entry-level Mi Notebook Pro also drops the processor down to a Core i5 8250U.
The Mi Notebook Pro will take advantage of Windows Hello to allow users to unlock the notebook with the help of a built-in fingerprint sensor hidden under the trackpad.More news: 'Really struggled' - Carragher slams Liverpool midfielder after Man City defeat
This will be Xiaomi's second outing in the Notebook space, after the company launched the successful Mi Notebook Air in 2016. Regarding the graphics, this notebook contains with the NVIDIA GeForce MX150. Powered by a 60 Wh battery, the Mi Notebook Pro gets fast charging support which recharges 50% power in 35 minutes.More news: France's Macron Lays Out Plan For Reshaping Europe During Athens Visit
- Sen. Rubio says Hurricane Irma has potential to be "worst-case scenario"
- Man Utd ace Lukaku 'very grateful for second Mourinho opportunity'
- Breaking down TCU vs. Arkansas
- Gap to close 200 stores, open others
- CNN report says Joe Paterno knew of prior Sandusky abuse claims
- Hillary Stands By Her 'Deplorables' Remark
- Destiny 2: Raid, Xur and More Events Dated In New Roadmap
- Odell Beckham Jr. likely out for Giants' season opener in Dallas
- Northern Ireland 'to have different Brexit deal'
- Hurricane Watches in Effect for Big Bend and South Georgia