Like many stars of her caliber, it seems Lawrence is fed up with her lack of privacy. She's been working nearly continuously for the better part of a decade.
Jennifer Lawrence is now promoting her latest film Mother! and in an interview with E! "I don't know, start making pots? If you can do any of these exercises for 20 minutes at high intensity, you will see results", he said.
She said: "Playing this character was totally outside my comfort zone". She even joked about taking up pottery.More news: Apple Has Removed The Built-In App Store In iTunes 12.7
That lack of subtlety can be forgiven in context, with movies like the double-shot of professional obsessions with "The Wrestler" and "Black Swan" or the mounting desperation in "Requiem for a Dream". She has joined the cast of the Ant-Man sequel and earlier this year premiered the Sundance Film Festival entry Where Is Kyra? in which she plays a woman struggling to survive in Brooklyn on her ailing mother's income.
When pressed by Today co-host Savannah Guthrie about her plans in the future, Lawrence was her usually candid, amusing self at explaining her next steps.
At 27, Lawrence - who won an Academy Award at 22 (and has been nominated for three others) - is one of Hollywood's most sought after actors.More news: Abe arrives on two-day Gujarat visit today
When preparing for her role as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games trilogy, the actress told Elle she focused on "look [ing] fit and strong - not thin and underfed", especially since she was acting for a younger audience. I know there's some disaster looming ahead and I know it's coming and no one will listen to me. "I'm in some house and I have to be somewhere or I have to do something and I can't get out".
The star's political activism, Breitbart News' John Nolte notes, may be hurting her box office brand. She is very much the cause of her son's behaviour and a nightmarish vision of the maternal relationship gone awry.More news: President Trump praises rapid response to Irma in Florida
- Rebel Wilson Wins $3.6 Million Defamation Payout
- Hand in Hand telethon raises $14M for Harvey, Irma victims
- Porsche owner shoots homeless man over alleged noise plea
- DHS Bans Use of Kaspersky Lab Software in US Government
- Destiny 2 servers down for maintenance this afternoon, but not for long
- Odell Beckham Jr. returns to practice
- Iwobi Excited As Arsenal Face Cologne In Europa League
- Kobach and his 5313 fraudulent voters
- Access To Military Sites Debated As White House Reconsiders Iran Nuclear Deal
- Sampha beats Ed Sheeran to take home Mercury Prize