To upgrade to iOS 11 just click "software update" in your settings app. However, that's not a bad thing, and you shouldn't really worry about it.
The Notes app has been thoroughly updated in iOS 11, and one of the most useful additions is a new document scanning feature. The iOS 11 update is available for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone SE, and iPhone 5s.More news: Man arrested, charged in unsolved 1992 murder case
But it's a big update for iPhones, too. Most will be fine, but you can find out if any of the apps you have installed on iOS 10 won't work before updating. So please, before you do anything that involves watchOS 4, make sure you fully charge up your Apple Watch and place it on its charger.
Apple's intentions are good but it's hard to predict how the iOS 11 update will treat you and your device so you'll want to do some prep work before you install it. Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? A little preparation will go a long way toward preventing problems with the download, installation, and the update itself.More news: Tom Brady says he doesn't worry about concussions
If you're anxious that some of the favorite apps won't make the jump to iOS 11, you shouldn't be.
The iOS 11 update starts rolling out today at 6PM here in the UK. If you want to open two apps side-by-side, you can now just drag and drop an app icon from the dock to the main screen. According to those numbers, games would be the category most affected by the swap, with 38,619 32-bit apps in the store at the time. More details ARKit can be found over on Apple's developer portal. Taking a screenshot is done in the same way - holding down the home and power buttons - but now you'll get a small preview in the bottom left corner. The notifications screen has been revised, Apple's first-party apps like Mail have been improved, and Control Center shortcuts have been redesigned. This update adds new features like a Siri watch face that'll proactively display the info that you need and the ability to pair your Apple Watch with compatible gym equipment to sync info like heart rate and speed. We don't know, some of you might have angered the smartphone gods, but having a handy backup around will definitely keep you safe from accidental experience-breaking issues.More news: Backed rebels hindering Syria Daesh fight: Russian Federation
- 'You're a Liar:' 'Dreamers' Confront Pelosi Over DACA Negotiations With Trump
- Georgia utilities say power restored to nearly 95 percent of customers
- First human West Nile Virus death reported in IL for 2017
- Narendra Modi dedicates Sardar Sarovar Dam to nation
- United States military forces hold joint military exercises with South Korea, Japan
- Cowboys have highest value in National Football League , according to Forbes
- Police, protesters clash after vigil for slain Georgia Tech student
- Trump Takes Aim at Venezuela in UN Speech
- Jerry Jones stalling Roger Goodell's new contract as National Football League commish
- Fractured Fibula For Deebo Samuel, Out For Extended Time