The HTC U11 Plus, codenamed Ocean Master, will supposedly be the first from the brand to have a bezel-less display, with an 18:9 aspect ratio, which is the common trend among smartphones lately. If this is indeed true, the U11 Plus will become the first smartphone from HTC to flaunt a bezel-less design. Well, HTC is working on fixing that with the U11 Plus. The bezels are a little dated at this point in the year but no one is ideal. It's upcoming new flagship smartphone will reportedly be called the HTC U11 Plus and it's rumored to arrive with a bezel-less, edge-to-edge display.
The HTC U11 has been hailed as the most innovative smartphone of the year thanks to the squeezable frame that adds more ways to interact with the device than what most of us are used to, but the company has plans to take this to the next level with the launch of a new HTC U11 Plus later this year.More news: Bengaluru: Income tax officer's son found dead
Separately, word came that HTC U11 Life, which is also an Android One device is said to be released at the same event. This will be the highlight of the smartphone when compared to the HTC U11.More news: South Korea approves aid to North Korea, North calls Trump 'barking dog'
The phone is further expected to come with a 5.99-inch screen with a 1440x2880 pixel resolution. The base model will be complemented with 64GB of UFS 2.1 storage while the 6GB RAM variant will get a whopping 128GB of internal memory. However, a different rumor presents information related to the hardware side of things in the U11 Plus and if they turn out to be true, the phone will be a beast. Also on board is an 8-megapixel selfie snapper.
For an incredible picture and video recording experience, the phone will be featured with 12 MP at the rear and 8 MP snapper on the front. The revolutionary HTC Edge Sense will still be in place for squeezing the hell out of the phone while the body will also be IP68-certified for dust and water resistance.More news: Robert Mueller's investigators interviewed Rod Rosenstein, who is overseeing the Russian Federation investigation
- Trump Threatens 'Total Destruction' of North Korea in First UN Speech
- 'Politics of polarisation' a central challenge in India: Rahul Gandhi
- Kylie Jenner reportedly pregnant with boyfriend Travis Scott's baby
- USA flies warplanes amid tensions with N Korea
- Catalonia independence: Spanish PM calls for end to 'radicalism'
- Taco Bell Plans New Locations That Will Serve Alcohol
- The Apple Watch Series 3 isn't off to a good start
- Ex-NFL star Hernandez had 'severe' CTE brain disease: lawyer
- Amazon Working on First Wearable Device: Alexa-Powered Smart Glasses
- Hurricane Maria smashes into Puerto Rico with winds of 155mph