Ghana will play Nigeria on Sunday 23rd September, 2017 and kick off is 18: 00 GMT for the finals of the WAFU Cup 2017.
Super Eagles number 10 Rabiu Ali had a sight of goal but Samuel Sarfo blocked his shot to corner.
The fans, on Monday in Abakaliki, said that several factors contributed to the team's loss and advised the NFF to address them instead of overhauling the team.
"The WAFU Cup final is a good example of a rivalry match".More news: Suspected Earthquake detected in North Korea
Ghana celebrate their impressive win.
The second half started with Nigeria threatening Ghana's goal but after some spurned chances from both sides, Vincent Atinga made it 2-0 in the 59th minute.
Meanwhile, Ezenwa, who did not concede a goal until the final, was deservedly awarded the Best Goalkeeper of the tournament, while Ghana's Isaac Twum was crowned the Best player of the tournament.
Sarfo, who was lurking in the 18 yard box, received a pass from Cobbinah, outwitted the defense of the visitors and placed the ball at the blind side of Nigeria goalie Ezenwa Ikechukwu, who remained rooted to the spot.More news: Elliott's Franchise-Record Field Goal Wins It For The Eagles
"The players have been together for long and duly qualified for the CHAN competition. I'll thank the almighty God for bringing us this far and also congratulates our Coach and the playing body as well because without them, there wouldn't have been any team", he said. Sarfo scored a brace in the final to take his goal tally to four in the tournament.
The outcome of the match was however a surprise to the coach of the Black stars.
"We are aware that the task will not be easy as Ghana Nigeria encounter is always a hard one, but we are braced for the challenge they will bring on board".More news: Pakistan appeals United Nations to appoint a special representative for Kashmir
- Apple TV refresh brings 4K, City to streaming platform
- France will skip 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang if safety isn't assured
- Stoke City 0 Chelsea 4: Magic Morata hits hat-trick
- Nifty falls 1.56% amid sell-off
- New England Patriots vs Houston Texans Staff predictions
- North Korea quake was 'natural' and not a nuclear test
- Graham-Cassidy bill a disaster for public health
- Bengaluru: Income tax officer's son found dead
- LOFT is a $49.95 portable battery base for the Google Home
- OPEC Meeting Ends With No Extension to Production Cuts