Out of the two, the XA 1 Plus model was launched last week in India while the XZ1 Compact is being expected to arrive in the country soon as well.
Alongside the XZ1 Compact is the XZ1, which features a 5.2-inch Full HD HDR display. It is powered by a 64 bit 2.45GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor with 4GB of RAM. All three smartphones also include microSD (hybrid) slot for further storage expansion.More news: President Trump, Kim Jong Un Exchange Insults Following Trump's Speech At UN
The model comes with a 19 MP MotionEye camera with 3D-scanning abilities.
Camera: The device sports a 19MP sensor on the rear camera and an 8MP sensor (wide-angle) on the front camera. The Sony typical fingerprint scanner in the power button is on the right-hand side.
The phone is IP68 water and dust resistant and comes in four different colours - Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink, Warm Silver and Black. The official price of Sony Xperia XZ1 will be out today at the event in India.More news: Suspected Earthquake detected in North Korea
The Xperia XZ1 is the first smartphone in the world that has a 3D Creator that lets you capture and print images in 3D. In India, it is being priced at INR 44,990 ($690) and is available starting today. These scans can be used with 3D printers or shared on social media.
The display features Sony's Triluminous display and X-Reality technology which is found on their television display but is specifically tweaked for mobiles. The front camera is supported by Sony's Exmor RS mobile imaging sensor. The front camera is of 13 megapixel with f/2.0 aperture and a 22mm wide angle lens to have more people in your selfies. Scans can even be printed on a 3D printer and converted into memorable keepsakes. Be it premium or budget there have been no appearances from Sony in the top 10 selling phones since a long time. For audio, the smartphone comes with Hi-Res Audio, digital noise cancellation, S-Force surround sound, stereo recording, and Qualcomm's own aptX audio software.
Lastly, we have some sensible pricing from Sony. But with this generation's flagships costing over Rs 60,000, it is a relief to see Sony at a sub-Rs 50k price point.More news: LOFT is a $49.95 portable battery base for the Google Home
- Nifty falls 1.56% amid sell-off
- Graham-Cassidy bill a disaster for public health
- 1 dead, 7 injured after gunman opens fire at Tennessee church
- That's my boy - Real boss Zidane faces son Enzo
- China moves to limit fuel, textile trade with North Korea
- France will skip 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang if safety isn't assured
- Mexico natural disaster : All Indians are safe in there, says Sushma Swaraj
- Moeen 'just had a slog' in breathtaking century
- New England Patriots vs Houston Texans Staff predictions
- Nigeria lost to Ghana but our jollof rice is no1 - Leon Balogun