Australian pacemen Coulter-Nile, Kane Richardson and Pat Cummins were exceptional in final overs with Jadhav (67) and Manish Pandey (33) departing and MS Dhoni (15) unable to rescue the chase.
On Wednesday, BCCI shared a video of the Indian bowler practising yorkers in the nets at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore ahead of the 4th ODI between India and Australia. They eclipsed the 212 in 1986 by Geoff Marsh and David Boon at Jaipur.
It is the 100th match for Australian Player David Warner.More news: Trump Tweets Don't Help TV Football Ratings
Indians looked in complete dismay with their prowess with the willow, and finally, a breakthrough had come for the home team in the 35th over. While batting has clicked in the first three ODI's, India's bowling has been impressive as well. Axar Patel's inclusion had no effect either.
The century continued the prolific period of Warner's ODI career which has seen him score nine hundreds in the past 18 months. Umesh was the most successful bowler for India scalping four wickets, but he gave away 71 runs from his 10 overs.
Warner hit 12 fours and four sixes.
Since the decline of Yuvraj Singh and the waning of Suresh Raina's prowess, India's middle-order has appeared to be vulnerable on quite a few occasions. The stand was worth 78 runs, but came at the cost of 88 deliveries which nudged the required rate to 10 when Hardik holed out looking for a six.More news: One killed, six injured in Indian shelling across LoC
Yadav picked up his third wicket as Head was caught at square leg in the 47th over, just short of the 300 mark.
India vs Australia 4th ODI match at Bengaluru is scheduled to start at 1:30 PM IST, if we have no rain delays. He was the last wicket to fall.
The hosts have already won the five-match series 3-1. Both teams had played seven matches in this stadium. So it is expected to gain another victory against Australia in today's match.
Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, right celebrates Australian batsman Steven Smith's wicket during the fourth one-day global cricket match between India and Australia in Bangalore, India, Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017.More news: Blast at munitions depot rocks township in Ukraine's Vinnitsa Region
- Liberals urged to retaliate against Boeing, White House after Bombardier ruling
- Estimated 25 million unsafe abortions occur each year globally
- Nerve stimulation restores patient consciousness
- Vacuum maker Dyson is building an electric auto
- Mourinho Orders Pogba To Take A Break
- Twitter to double character limit to 280
- Saudi Arabia reverses longstanding ban on women driving
- Russia, US to cooperate in building first-ever lunar space station
- Militants rain rockets on Kabul airport as United States defence secretary arrives
- Champions League Online, TV, Team News