Law enforcement officials say Stephen Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines before he opened fire on a country music festival crowd Sunday in the worst mass shooting in modern USA history.
Marilou Danley, 62, is believed to be the partner of gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, who has been identified as the gunman who opened fire on helpless country music festivalgoers.
She does not appear to have been involved in the shooting and was in the Philippines when the shooting took place, authorities said.
The shooter's brother, Eric Paddock, told NBC that his brother Stephen was "just a guy" who never shown violent tendencies. On Dec. 31, 1968, Paddock, who admitted trying to sneak out of a Las Vegas jail after his arrest, broke free from a federal prison in La Luna, Texas. "There's absolutely no sense, no reason he did this", said Eric.More news: Bangladesh, Myanmar joint group to oversee Rohingya repatriation
An image from the video showing one of Stephen Paddock's weapons inside his hotel room.
"We are coordinating with Las Vegas police authorities and with leaders of the Filipino Community to check on our kababayans (countrymen) there", said Cruz.
"What's unique for us is the gunman, the shooter, and the person with him, we in the Mesquite Police Department have not had any contact with these people in the past". "For the moment, we believe that it is the only aggressor", a e said the sheriff, Joe Lombardo, referring to a "lone wolf". "I don't know how it could have been prevented".
"If he'd have killed my kids, I couldn't be more dumbfounded", Eric Paddock said.More news: 3 takeaways from win over Texas Tech
In the last three years alone, more than 200 reports about Paddock's activities, particularly large transactions at casinos, have been filed with law enforcement authorities, ABC News was told.
Bruce Paddock, Stephen's other brother, was also shocked at his brother's ability to commit such a deadly crime.
Stephen Paddock did not have a machine gun when he moved him from Melbourne to Mesquite, Eric Paddock said. Stephen Paddock was not filed by the local police services, but on Monday, the group islamic State (EI) has claimed responsibility for the attack.More news: Tillerson 'wasting his time' negotiating with North Korea
- Marseille attack: Knifeman shot dead by army as one killed in stabbing
- Yasir's five-for restricts Sri Lanka to 138
- 'Surprised' Hamilton on pole, Vettel last at Malaysian GP
- Russell Westbrook solidifies his future with the Oklahoma City Thunder
- President Trump doesn't let up on criticism of San Juan mayor
- Bayern Munich sack Carlo Ancelotti after PSG defeat
- Tussle over Rahul's Amethi visit; First denied than allowed by Yogi govt
- Suspect in custody after shootings leave Polk County officer dead, another injured
- Manchester City make Napoli contract rebel a priority for January transfer window
- Pakistan was offered to exchange Kulbushan Jadhav with APS attacker: Asif