In an interview published on Sunday, former Democrats Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said, Britons who supported Brexit in last year's referendum on European Union (EU) membership "voted against modern Britain". In the context of allegations against her husband, Clinton said, "I would say that everyone should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence". "What will you say to fill the void and change the standard", Dunham wrote, adding that men are too embarrassed to come forward and denounce such actions. Weinstein donated $46, 350 to Clinton during her run for president He also gave approximately $100,0001 to $250, 000 to the Clinton Foundation through June 2017, reported Fox News.More news: Seahawks at Rams: Highlights, score and recap
If you weren't already disgusted by the New York Times's explosive story exposing decades of sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein, then perhaps The New Yorker's recent publication (and audio) will do the trick. Tim Kaine of Virginia, said the campaign was over when asked if she would return the contributions. During a roughly 90-minute speech Monday night, Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, did not address the controversy. "But she didn't mention Harvey Weinstein", noted "New Day" co-anchor Alisyn Camerota.
Weinstein and Chapman also contributed $10,000 to President Barack Obama.More news: Microsoft Has Given Up On Trying to Make Windows Phones a Thing
An editorial from The New York Times on Friday implored the Clintons and Obama to disavow Weinstein, calling on Democrats to make sure his status as a major party donor would not prevent anyone from speaking out. The figures include contributions attributed to Weinstein, first wife Eve Chilton and current spouse Georgina Chapman, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics. As for Obama and his post-White House team, however, no official statement or comment has yet to be publicized.
"Hillary Clinton speaks out against sexual harassment often".More news: Heavy rain likely in northern Odisha
- India failed to cause problems for opponents, says coach Matos
- Khloé Kardashian Just Hinted at the Kind of Mom She'll Be
- Russian Su-24 Warplane Crashes in Syria, All Crew Members Dead
- Giants lose Odell Beckham to broken ankle as disastrous season gets worse
- VP Pence Leaves NFL Game After Players Protest During Anthem
- Game ball for week 5 loss to Michigan State
- Imperious Nadal crushes Kyrgios to claim his sixth title of season
- Spain the 11th Team to Qualify for the 2018 World Cup
- Authorities suggest Vegas gunman was plotting auto bombing, more attacks
- Remnants From Nate Bringing Rain, Gusty Winds To Parts Of Tri