"I herded him into the shallows and then I just got him with my knees, with his fins, and threw him back and saved him", she told Channel Nine's Today show.More news: Nadal wins sixth title of the year
The real estate agency posted the clip to its Facebook page. Huge cheers could be heard in the background as she succeeded in lifting the shark up and threw it back into the sea.
Desperately wanting a safe swim, Melissa Hatheier was filmed wrestling with the unexpected guest at the Cronulla Beach rock pool. The water was very clear and it was easy to see the shark swimming around.
"I picked him up and thought 'he's not even that heavy".More news: Russian Su-24 Warplane Crashes in Syria, All Crew Members Dead
"He was pretty distressed and bumping into things, so I just followed him around for a bit". "Everyone was saying, 'What do we do?'"
She added, "I was thinking I just need to put him back where he is meant to be". "I then grabbed him around the neck so he couldn't swing around and bite me".More news: Game ball for week 5 loss to Michigan State
- U.S. flies strategic bombers over Korean peninsula
- Hillary Clinton 'shocked and appalled' by Weinstein accusations
- The Feud Between Trump and Corker Is Puzzling to Washington Insiders
- 3 people wounded in Kenya protest to reform electoral body
- Spain the 11th Team to Qualify for the 2018 World Cup
- 13th person from Hollywood nursing home dies, lawyer says
- Heavy rain likely in northern Odisha
- Overwatch's Halloween Event Is Now Live With New Seasonal Items
- United States approves $15 billion sale of THAAD missile system to Saudi Arabia
- Remnants From Nate Bringing Rain, Gusty Winds To Parts Of Tri