Assuming Blizzard stick to their usual release schedule for events like the Summer Games, Winter Wonderland and more, then we suspect today's Halloween Terror Event will start somewhere between 6pm and 7pm UK BST start time.
There are 50 new cosmetics for this event, on top of last year's items once again being available in the Halloween Terror loot boxes.
They also add, "This year, we've added a new endless mode for Junkenstein's Revenge, with leaderboards to commemorate those who last the longest in their fight against the evil doctor".More news: Spanish gov't to take measures if Catalonia region unilaterally declares independence
Don't forget that if you didn't get those cool skins that were available a year ago, they'll be back again today so you got your chance to get that Witch Mercy skin that everyone had lost their minds about or that spooky pumpkin head Reaper which was the love of all DPS players in the game. In this mode, you can play as Ana, Genji, Hanzo, McCree, Soldier: 76, Torbjorn, Widowmaker, or Zenyatta ina team of four, on the original Eichenwalde map.
The goal for the Endless Night mode is to survive unending waves of enemies.
"Overwatch" players who want a bit more challenge will enjoy the "Junkenstein's Revenge: Endless Night".More news: Australian woman wrangles shark with bare hands out of pool, video shows
Inside the castle, we can find a surgery bed with the Junkenstein's Monster themed Roadhog covered in a sheet instead of that massive throne with Reinhardt's Balderich skin.
Overwatch's Halloween event has been announced, along with new spooky skins. Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 runs from October 10th through November 1st on PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
When is Overwatch's Halloween Terror event? So if you've been saving up coins to get the Witch Mercy that we know you didn't get previous year (trust me, I didn't either), here's your chance to snag it on sale. With the inclusion of last year's items, there are over 140 items to collect.More news: Heavy rain likely in northern Odisha
- USA approves $15 billion worth THAAD missiles sale to Saudi Arabia
- Hillary Clinton 'shocked and appalled' by Weinstein accusations
- EPA Plans to Repeal Clean Power Plan
- Seahawks at Rams: Highlights, score and recap
- United States approves $15 billion sale of THAAD missile system to Saudi Arabia
- Imperious Nadal crushes Kyrgios to claim his sixth title of season
- Nokia scraps VR camera division - over 300 employees affected
- Khloé Kardashian Just Hinted at the Kind of Mom She'll Be
- Nadal wins sixth title of the year
- Game ball for week 5 loss to Michigan State