Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, the head of notorious far-right website Breitbart, apparently has told people he thinks there is only a 30 percent chance Trump makes it to the end of his first term as president, Vanity Fair reports. "If you look over the last 25 years, through numerous administrations, we were on the path to a very big problem, a problem like this world has never seen", Trump said.More news: EPA Plans to Repeal Clean Power Plan
Sen. Bob Corker, the retiring Republican chair of the Senate foreign relations committee, has engaged in a heated back-and-forth with Trump for days now, including in an interview with The New York Times where he said that he feared Trump was steering the nation "on the path to World War III". Bob Corker and is now suggesting that the Tennessee Republican's conversation with The New York Times was recorded without his awareness. "I don't like normally talking to you on the record - I'm kidding you - but I will".
Corker punctuated this by telling the Times that "except for a few people, the vast majority of our caucus" - meaning, of the Senate's 52 Republicans - "understands what we're dealing with here". "I don't think so at all", he said.More news: Game ball for week 5 loss to Michigan State
Corker responded by saying that "It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center". "Was made to sound a fool, and that's what I'm dealing with". Corker also helped tutor Trump on foreign affairs, and he in turn considered the senator as a possible running mate and secretary of state. However, Trump is alleged to have remarked to associates that Corker, whose height is 5-foot-7, was too short for the top diplomat position.
President Donald Trump is not backing down from his feud with Sen. Trump believes US corporations are the highest taxed in the world and that the people of the United States desperately want to be relieved of burdensome taxes.More news: How Smart Speakers Differ Pricewise
- Chicago Man Arrested For Vandalizing Christopher Columbus Statue
- Man released following Natural History Museum crash
- Australian woman wrangles shark with bare hands out of pool, video shows
- Trump asks me for tweeting advice, says his ex-wife Ivana
- 13th person from Hollywood nursing home dies, lawyer says
- Nokia scraps VR camera division - over 300 employees affected
- Russian Su-24 Warplane Crashes in Syria, All Crew Members Dead
- Imperious Nadal crushes Kyrgios to claim his sixth title of season
- Seahawks at Rams: Highlights, score and recap
- Nadal wins sixth title of the year