Ergo, it was Patriots ball at their own 20-yard line, and there was no Jets touchdown. But after a replay review, referee Tony Corrente announced that the NY replay office had ruled that Seferian-Jenkins never regained possession in the field of play. I'm going with what the ref said.
The New York Jets had a tough loss to the Patriots on Sunday.More news: Wells Fargo $1 billion accrual due to talks with US Justice Department
"They make the calls, I play football, I need to have better ball security".
Best tracking device: Tom Brady threw a flawless toss down the left sideline for Cooks, who did an excellent job to stay locked on to the pass and catch it for a 42-yard completion to the 2 near the end of the second quarter. The play was reminiscent of many long passes the Pats gave up this season on miscommunications in the defensive backfield. "We got the call and that's all that matters". "We hung in there at the end". That gave the Patriots back the ball, with the Jets' sideline irate. Seferian-Jenkins didn't regain control until after he had stepped out of bounds, resulting in a touchback - despite the ball never hitting the ground. "If I need to run through two defenders [Malcolm Butler and Duron Harmon] instead of letting them knock me down, at the end of the day it's my fault". I have to do a better job of ball security.More news: 'Carpool Karaoke' episode with Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington released
"I wish we would have done better, but we won", he said after the game. Here's a look at today's matchup including game odds, time, #TV Channel, and Patriots vs. Jets live stream options. We felt the ball was juggled a little bit, but I didn't know which way it was going to go. However, the pass fell short and the Pats ended up with a 19-14 road victory. In a slow first half for New England, the Patriots were down 14-0.
The Jets talked all week about starting faster and McCown got things going right away in this one, capping a 13-play, 88-yard opening drive with a 1-yard TD pass to Seferian-Jenkins. New England still allowed 408 total yards, but two interceptions of McCown proved costly - as did the play with Seferian-Jenkins. In the receiving end, Jeremy Kerley posted 39 yards in four receptions while Jearmaine Kearse added 38 yards and a touchdown in four catches.More news: Federation Internationale de Football Association U-17 World Cup Day 7 Schedule and Live Streaming
"It comes down to me", Seferian-Jenkins said.
- Atlanta waives Richard Jefferson, Kay Felder
- Election Commission announces dates for Assembly elections in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh
- Former Liverpool defender showers praise on Philippe Coutinho
- Indian troops kill three Kashmiris in Pulwama
- Aaron Rodgers broken collarbone means the Steelers miss him again
- Honor 6C Pro unveiled with modest specs and sleek design
- Equifax says it's looking into another possible hack
- Never Said It Was Lionel Messi Team - Mauricio Pochettino Blasts Pep Guardiola
- "Defence data stolen from firm using 'admin' and 'guest" as credentials
- What USC QB Jake Bentley did following Saturday's win has people talking