The second season of Stranger Things is drawing closer to its release, and Netflix has been busy working on the marketing campaign for The Duffer brothers' popular science fiction fantasy horror series.
Season two will continue where the first left off, with Noah Schnapp's Will dealing with the trauma of his time in the dark, alternate dimension known as the Upside Down. We see glimpses of the very big shadow monster that has appeared in other trailers, while Will's friends rally around him to help save him and confront this growing darkness from the other world. To help fill the void as we begin the long wait for Stranger Things season 2, I've put together a list of the top 11 moments from the show.More news: Never Said It Was Lionel Messi Team - Mauricio Pochettino Blasts Pep Guardiola
You can check out the new trailer below. In the first scene of the trailer, she's seen again, finding Eggo waffles in a secret stash in the woods.
It's 1984, and for the residents of Hawkins, Indiana, the Demogorgon was just the beginning. The world turns Upside Down on October 27.More news: Rival Palestinian Groups Hamas, Fatah Reach Deal Over Control Of Gaza
Stranger Things wears its influences on its sleeve, namely the works of Stephen King, Steven Spielberg, and coming-of-age classics like The Goonies.More news: Federation Internationale de Football Association U-17 World Cup Day 7 Schedule and Live Streaming
All episodes of the new season arrive a few days before Halloween on October 27th.
- Atlanta waives Richard Jefferson, Kay Felder
- What USC QB Jake Bentley did following Saturday's win has people talking
- Mother of Eight Among Three Dead in Tragic Skydiving Accident
- Rose McGowan's Twitter Account Suspended As She Renews Attacks on Hollywood
- Flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th Arrives Safely
- Equifax says it's looking into another possible hack
- Need Something From Target? Ask Google Assistant
- German Football Team distracts from losses by kneeling down
- "Defence data stolen from firm using 'admin' and 'guest" as credentials
- Collins says she's not running for governor, will stay in Senate