The carrier adds that less that less than 1% of users with this plan use over 5GB of data when traveling to Canada and Mexico. Once the cap is reached, you will be switched to Simple Global speeds only.
The offered 5 GB data allotment is replenished with each billing cycle for Canada and Mexico.More news: Congress blazes victory trail in Nanded, BJP trails (2nd Lead)
Mobile Without Borders is an incredible benefit and allows customers to stay connected when traveling in Canada and Mexico. T-Mobile has been chief among those trying to quash their rivals, making some very competitive moves in order to secure subscribers.
In 2015, T-Mobile launched its Mobile Without Borders plan which made it a more appealing choice for travelers and businessmen traveling to Canada or Mexico frequently. For T-Mobile One customers, the One Plus global option can be added for an extra $25 per month, and that'll get you unlimited high-speed data when venturing across the border. The changes bring a new 5GB data cap to users who are traveling to Canada and Mexico. It's not entirely clear what "beyond the intent of the product" means, but it's clear T-Mobile is cracking down on a specific type of customer. Customers on that unlimited plan and many of T-Mobile's other plans had access to data in other countries baked in if they needed it. After the users have exceeded 80% of the 5GB limit, they will be sent an alert message from T-Mobile.More news: What USC QB Jake Bentley did following Saturday's win has people talking
Although possibly unrelated to T-Mobile's decision to limit data consumption, the carrier is also rumored to be "very close" to completing merger talks with Sprint by the end of the month.
You can find out more details about the latest Uncarrier offering from T-Mobile over at their website at the link below.More news: Federation Internationale de Football Association U-17 World Cup Day 7 Schedule and Live Streaming
The mobile carrier has announced that you can now call anywhere in the US, Canada and Mexico and you will not be charged any extra, the calls will be part of your plan.
- Oculus details inside-out tracking of Santa Cruz prototype headset
- Honor 6C Pro unveiled with modest specs and sleek design
- 'Carpool Karaoke' episode with Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington released
- Collins says she's not running for governor, will stay in Senate
- Need Something From Target? Ask Google Assistant
- Election Commission announces dates for Assembly elections in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh
- Rival Palestinian Groups Hamas, Fatah Reach Deal Over Control Of Gaza
- "Defence data stolen from firm using 'admin' and 'guest" as credentials
- Rose McGowan's Twitter Account Suspended As She Renews Attacks on Hollywood
- Wells Fargo $1 billion accrual due to talks with US Justice Department