The Talwar's are likely to visit the Sai temple in Noida and will later go to Nupur's parent's home as their own home, where Aarushi was murdered has been given on rent.
A special CBI Judge, S. Lal, had earlier held Aarushi's parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, guilty of conspiracy and murder of 14-year-old Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
Talwars Released Finally From Dasna Jail:- The dentist couple, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar were finally released from Dasna jail in Uttar Pradesh on Monday evening after four years.More news: Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are engaged and Instagram is in bits
Counsel for Nupur and Rajesh Talwar, Tanveer Ahmed earlier in the day said that the Allahabad High Court's decision is a stamp on the innocence of the couple, adding they deserved this verdict.
Within 48 hours of the murders on 16 May 2008, IG Gurdarshan Singh declared at the press conference that the prime suspect was Dr Rajesh Talwar and even attributed an honour killing angle to the double murders, without having an iota of evidence to back his theory. According to jailor D Maurya, the Talwars refused as much as Rs 49,500 as fee. A jail official said that the dentist couple had helped revive the near "defunct" dental department at the prison hospital.
"We were concerned about the dental department after their release".
The police then began to suspect the Talwars and said Rajesh had murdered the two after finding them in an "objectionable" position.More news: German Football Team distracts from losses by kneeling down
On May 16, 2008, Aarushi was found murdered inside her bedroom in the flat in Jal Vayu Vihar - her throat slit with surgical precision.
After the conviction by a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in 2013, parents of Aarushi, Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar, had appealed to Allahabad High Court.
HC also discovered that the prosecution didn't produce on record the photograph of Hemraj's body taken on the terrace, which would have helped the court corroborate other evidence of what he wore at the time of death.More news: US Supreme Court to review Microsoft email privacy case
- Fani-Kayode Blasts Okorocha for Erecting Zuma's Statue in Owerri
- Congress blazes victory trail in Nanded, BJP trails (2nd Lead)
- Rival Palestinian Groups Hamas, Fatah Reach Deal Over Control Of Gaza
- Oil platform explodes on Lake Pontchartrain near Kenner
- Collins says she's not running for governor, will stay in Senate
- How the Kochs are using Mike Pence to shape Trump's White House
- Mobile Limits the Data Usage in Canada and Mexico to 5 GB
- More Than 15 States To Sue Over Trump Health Care Move
- Aaron Rodgers broken collarbone means the Steelers miss him again
- Now You Can Order Food On Facebook