The queen of reinvention is making her return to the silver screen.
Here We Go Again, Universal Pictures' sequel to its 2008 hit musical, completed filming on the remote Croatian island of Vis. With a hop back and forth to tell the stories of our familiar faces when they were younger, new addition Lily Cole is playing a young Ms. Streep. Cher is now in London learning choreography.More news: Mughal history will be rewritten: BJP MLA
"All the original cast are returning".
A mysterious tweet, which says "Fernando" in all caps, could offer fans insight about what to expect-perhaps Cher will perform Abba's 1980 single off Gracias Por La Música?
It has been some six years since Cher last trod the boards, voicing Janet the Lioness in that abysmal Kevin James comedy Zookeeper.More news: Iraqi, Kurdish Troops In Tense Standoff As Deadline Nears
It will be the singer's first appearance in a film since 2010.
Cher announced over the weekend in several tweets that she has been cast in "Mama Mia!".More news: How the Kochs are using Mike Pence to shape Trump's White House
- North Korea has warned that nuclear war could break out any moment
- Qualcomm declares Snapdragon 636 mobile podium
- Fani-Kayode Blasts Okorocha for Erecting Zuma's Statue in Owerri
- US Prosecutors Announce First-ever Indictments Against Chinese Opioid Manufacturers
- Google Maps ditches misleading walking calorie counter
- Jets search for answers after questionable overturned TD
- More Than 15 States To Sue Over Trump Health Care Move
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are engaged and Instagram is in bits
- Xbox One Fall 2017 Update launching for everyone
- Carney and new MPC colleagues throw doubt on interest rate hikes