Seattle-based Triple B Corp. is recalling salad kits and stir fry mixes, sold in store delis and used in hospitals, schools and hotels in OR and Washington.
Nine vegetable products at Walmart are being recalled including bags of broccoli, cauliflower and vegetable medleys. There haven't been any reported cases of people falling ill from consuming any contaminated product, but it's better to be safe than sorry, of course. Chef. Go! brand of seafood meals in cooking bags that include possibly-tainted vegetables from Mann Packing.
See the full list, including UPC codes for all products, at fda.gov.
Listeria is known to be fatal in some instances in the elderly, young children, or those with weakened immune systems.More news: Rahul Gandhi popularity on Twitter faked? Here's the Russian bot angle
Food contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes may not look or smell spoiled, but can still make you sick.
The affected products" "best by" or "best if used by' dates range from October 11, 2017 to October 20, 2017.
Randalls, Tom Thumb and Albertsons stores in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas are recalling Ready.
The company issued the recall after one of its sampling products tested positive for listeria.More news: Flu shots available now
Whole Foods recalled Veggie Power Blend, Sesame Chicken Power Salad, and Mexican Chicken Power Salad salads sold by the pound at 10 Northern California stores from September 28 through Friday.
Triple-B is recalling broccoli florets, stir fry kits, veggie trays with cauliflower and veggie pack combos that were sold in store delis in Alaska. Normal, healthy people usually suffer flu-like symptoms such as high fever, harsh headaches, nausea and diarrhea.
Archer Farms (Target): 12-oz. bags of broccoli slaw, broccoli cauliflower florets, broccoli medley and brussels sprouts, along with 9-oz. bags of shaved brussels sprouts, and 10-oz. bags of cauliflower florets.
Anyone who has purchased any of the recalled products are encouraged to discard them or return them where they were purchased for a full refund.More news: Possible serial killer "terrorizing" neighborhood in Tampa, Florida
- Stranger Things' Finn Wolfhard fires agent over sexual abuse allegations
- Donald Trump Authorises Release Of JFK Assassination Files Despite Concerns From Officials
- James Comey confirms Twitter account that was anonymous
- Texas Town to Get Harvey Aid Only if Residents Won't Boycott Israel
- Arsene Wenger reveals possible squad changes for Arsenal's trip to Goodison Park
- Thousands walk in pink in Harrisburg to support breast cancer awareness
- Pennsylvania's unemployment rate declines to 4.8 percent in September, report says
- Death toll rises to 16 in Egypt shootout
- Women Have Accused Hollywood Director James Toback Of Sexual Assault
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make Man United return this year, says Jose Mourinho