Messenger announced its partnership with PayPal around the same time a year ago, where people in the U.S. could make payments to merchants directly using chatbots, facilitated by PayPal and other players like MasterCard, Visa, Stripe, etc.
The integration is rolling out for customers residing in the United States.More news: India reach final beating Pakistan
"In addition to enabling P2P payments with PayPal in Messenger, we are also introducing our first-ever PayPal customer service bot for Messenger, so PayPal customers can seamlessly receive payment and account support directly in the app", said Bill Ready, PayPal's chief operating officer. But Friday's announcement potentially expands PayPal's reach even further, allowing the payments company to potentially tap into Messenger's 1.3 billion monthly active users. Moreover, the utilization of PayPal can also be made in shopping on Messenger and booking rides through various ride-hailing services.
PayPal has also launched a customer bot which will essentially escort a user and assist him in sending and receiving funds. Consumers now want the ability to transact wherever they are and however they want, and PayPal is committed to being the best option to enable this.More news: ISIS Claims Responsibility for Kabul Mosque Attack
This new feature will make you able to send or request money through Facebook Messenger.
In order to send money through PayPal, you don't need to have any special skills. You will then be asked to link your PayPal account or you credit/debit card. If you don't want to share your debit card and other information to Facebook, PayPal is the best alternative option which you can use now. Sadly, there is no any official information regarding the availability of it on Android platform yet, however we would get to hear the same from the officials very soon. The feature is available starting today. More performance enhancements are expected to come off in the next few days. The update weighs 82.87 megabytes which means there are surely more improvements coming alongside with the update.More news: Secret Superstar box-office 2 days collection hits 11.40 crores
- Lawmaker Suggests 'Quarantine' of People with HIV
- PM to inaugurate projects in Ghogha, Dahej and Vadodara
- 'Linking Aadhaar with bank accounts mandatory': RBI's diktat has Twitter divided
- Donald Trump Authorises Release Of JFK Assassination Files Despite Concerns From Officials
- Lady Gaga's Amazing Photo With Five of Our Living Presidents
- Slain soldier's widow explains why Trump's call made her angry and sad
- 75% decrease in flying insects over 27 years
- 'Several people injured' after knife attack at Munich underground station
- Flu shots available now
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make Man United return this year, says Jose Mourinho