A few minutes later, Gemma was given her new, stating: "apart from the fall in the middle of the scene, I'm in the process of moving the best night of my life".
However, Gemma, who admitted she did hurt herself but her "airbag bum" broke her fall, has hinted there is one thing the Beeb could do to make it up to her.
Despite later telling Nick Grimshaw that she was "okay", Collins has now confirmed that she has consulted a lawyer about the possibility of suing the BBC for the incident. The BBC hasn't sent any flowers.
The star of the ITVBe series reckons viewers want more from her than they now get on The Only Way Is Essex. The BBC, they've not been in touch with any compensation or anything - or even an apology, ' she claims.More news: Earl Watson Fired as Phoenix Suns Head Coach
But an attendee standing next to the stage at Wembley before Gemma Collins went on to present a television award has claimed she was indeed briefed by a producer about safety issues beforehand.
"It's very important this gets sorted out because really you know what it is - it's negligence".
And although she posted this hilarious National Accident Helpline parody image on her Instagram account after her fall, it looks like Gemma may now actually be giving them a bell. It is a miracle I am living to tell the tale.
When pushed to reveal whether her plans included her rumoured I'm a Celebrity comeback, Gemma teased: "I can neither confirm or deny". I could have been legless.More news: You can now send and receive money with PayPal in Facebook Messenger
Despite the incident, Gemma still managed to joke that her bottom was like an "air bag" that had protected her fall.
She added: "I called my mum, and she was like 'This could've ben fatal, you could've died!'"
"They were screaming 'Get her up!"
"I've got a bit of a booty going on, so thank god for that". Madonna stacks it, I stack it. Guys I am okay, and the show must go on.More news: Slain soldier's widow explains why Trump's call made her angry and sad
- Women Have Accused Hollywood Director James Toback Of Sexual Assault
- PM to inaugurate projects in Ghogha, Dahej and Vadodara
- Arsene Wenger reveals possible squad changes for Arsenal's trip to Goodison Park
- High gas prices may crimp holiday spending, AAA finds
- Lawmaker Suggests 'Quarantine' of People with HIV
- Thousands walk in pink in Harrisburg to support breast cancer awareness
- Ezekiel Elliott cleared for Week 8 after court ruling
- Ripples of joy over Pak. scribe's rescue
- Wet and cool weather in forecast
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for Kabul Mosque Attack