Look for more information on Metal Gear Survive to show up in the coming months.More news: Vegetables sold at Albertsons, Walmart, Trader Joe's part of massive recall
According to Konami the game is set in an alternate universe involving a wormhole that sucks the the player and other Militaires Sans Frontières soldiers into this new world.
In addition to the release date, the company also revealed some pre-order details, which are available for the physical and digital versions of the game.More news: New Google Pixel 2 XL Has A Major OLED Screen Problem
Items included in the Survival Pack Bonus are: 4 Gold Plated Weapons - Bat, Spear, Machete and Sledgehammer. The release for the survival spin-off from the Metal Gear franchise in the United States will be followed up two days later with a European release date of February 22.
Curiously, the banner released today only features PS4, and Xbox One logos, which is usually an indication that the PC version won't be arriving day and date with consoles.More news: Towie's Gemma Collins considers suing after on-stage tumble
This is the first game in the Metal Gear series that will come out since series creator Hideo Kojima's dramatic departure from the publisher in 2015. More accurately, Survive is the target of quite a bit of hate from fans who think that the series is moving in a direction that's unbecoming of the Metal Gear games.
- No deal yet for Myanmar to take back Rohingya refugees
- Slain soldier's widow explains why Trump's call made her angry and sad
- Women Have Accused Hollywood Director James Toback Of Sexual Assault
- These Xbox 360 games coming for One X launch
- Noted Malayalam Film-Maker IV Sasi Dead
- Carragher picks his ideal candidate to replace Koeman at Everton
- Rahul Gandhi popularity on Twitter faked? Here's the Russian bot angle
- Earl Watson Fired as Phoenix Suns Head Coach
- Injustice 2 is coming to PC this year
- Hazard poses with Bakayoko after Chelsea's 2-1 win over Everton