Per executive producer and Marvel Television chief Jeph Loeb, "Vincent is an exceptional actor who returns with the incredible gravitas he brings to Fisk". According to Deadline, Vincent D'Onofrio - or as he's known on the show, Wilson Fisk/Kingpin - will make a comeback in Season 3, with Erik Oleson joining the Marvel/Netflix series as the third season's showrunner.More news: Metal Gear Survive comes out in February
One of the best things about Daredevil's first season is set to return for its third. Star Charlie Cox has confirmed that the third season of Daredevil will be loosely inspired by the story in the wake of The Defenders, so even at its loosest it isn't that surprising that Wilson Fisk will still play a major role in the TV version of this saga. Erik Oleson will be taking over showrunning duties on Daredevil season 3. Sure, he's iconic enough to live on guest appearances alone, as was the case when he appeared in Episodes 8, 9 and 10 of Season 2.
Kingpin served as the main antagonist on the first season of the show, and also showed up in Season 2, interacting with Frank Castle (Jon Bernthal) while in prison. Season 3 is expected to draw inspiration from the famous "Born Again" Daredevil comic book storyline, in particular.More news: Carragher picks his ideal candidate to replace Koeman at Everton
As originally told by Miller and Mazzucchelli, "Born Again" began with the systematic destruction of Matt Murdock's life after Fisk discovered that he was Daredevil.
The Punisher premieres Friday, November 17 on Netflix, followed by Daredevil season 3 sometime in 2018. Fisk sat the big team-up out, with Sigourney Weaver stepping in as the big bad doing battle against Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. The series is produced by Marvel TV in association with ABC Studios for Netflix.More news: Vodafone, Micromax offer 4G LTE Android smartphone at Rs 999: Details here
- Microsoft has stopped production of Kinect
- District Attorney Thomas Spota to resign after indictment
- E-cigarettes banned in NY everywhere tobacco is
- Oil prices rise on tightening supply, strong demand
- Dont'a Hightower Reportedly Out for Season Due to Torn Pectoral Muscle Injury
- Record Support for Legalizing Marijuana in the United States
- BJP to observe first anniversary of DeMo as 'anti-black money day'
- General Motors Posts 32% Drop in Earnings for Third Quarter
- Towie's Gemma Collins considers suing after on-stage tumble
- Cam Newton abruptly walks out of press conference