No measurements have been leaked as yet, but the OnePlus 5T is shown in renders to be coming with a dual camera in the top left of the rear, along with the OnePlus logo in the centre. The leaked images also reveal that the smartphone will flaunt bezel-less display, edge-to-edge display and 18:9 aspect ratio. Considering the extra screen real estate, we might the company's first phone without capacitive keys, with the fingerprint sensor being placed on the back.
The leaked images aside, OnePlus founders Carl Pei and Pete Lau have been tweeting images that could possibly have been shot on the upcoming OnePlus 5T. Expected to come with a bigger battery and on-screen navigation buttons, the OnePlus 5T is now tipped to be launched at November 16. OnePlus 5T is one before-mentioned smartphone which was dripped then it is delivered.More news: The Cost Of Visiting Joshua Tree National Park Could Nearly Triple
Despite being on the market for just four months, it looks like you can no longer get your hands on the OnePlus 5.
Blass recently tweeted that the OnePlus 5T will be launched post November 20.
Rumours of OnePlus' alleged upcoming smartphone, OnePlus 5t have received strong backing when the co-founders of the Chinese tech giant shared photographs captured from a mysterious smartphone, speculated to be OnePlus 5T. The OnePlus 5T might sport a pair of 20MP sensors, as per a recent AnTuTu benchmark listing.More news: US Congress passes budget, paving way for tax debate
The OnePlus 5T will come with a Snapdragon 835 processor and will feature a 6 inch display.
It is possible to come in 6GB and 8GB RAM rights with 64GB and 128GB storage sequentially. Furthermore, it highlights the absence of the iconic home button on the front that has been a part of the OnePlus series since the OnePlus 2 launch in July 2015.
The smartphone is expected to run the latest Oxygen OS based on Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box with Oxygen OS flavour on top.More news: Cam Newton abruptly walks out of press conference
- Md. coach abused 5 more victims after police investigation began
- The Kardashians re-signed a deal with E! for $150 million
- Hazard poses with Bakayoko after Chelsea's 2-1 win over Everton
- Microsoft has stopped production of Kinect
- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Show 1st Time Baby Bump in NYC
- Colin Kaepernick reportedly agrees to $1M book deal
- General Motors Posts 32% Drop in Earnings for Third Quarter
- US Oil and Gas Rig Count Falls As Brent Breaks $60
- Astros Manager AJ Hinch on Hotel Bar Altercation Reports: 'Fabrications Really Suck'
- Man trapped in gas station cooler stays overnight, drinks beer