Following her release, Emma acknowledged the news on social media. The former NXT star's last TV appearance came on Monday night when she lost to Asuka, which was a rematch from their bout at WWE TLC. It's sad to see Emma go because they tried re-casting her a bunch of times but could never get the storytelling right for someone who I personally think is a pretty good performer.
Not long after declaring Emma's discharge, the WWE conveyed a moment official statement on Sunday evening unveiling the arrivals of Young and Summer Rae.More news: Amazon's stock is skyrocketing after a blockbuster post-Whole Foods earnings
Emma, genuine name Tenille Dashwood, started her WWE profession in Florida Championship Wrestling, the WWE's formative framework at the time.
It appears to be "D-Day" for some WWE superstars.
However, she would later be sent back to the NXT development roster and had her character changed a year later.More news: Teal Pumpkin Project Keeps Halloween Safe for Children with Food Allergies
Summer Rae, 33, has been with WWE since 2011 but made her debut as Fandango's dancing partner. After an incident that led to her doing community service, WWE briefly released her in 2014.
Young was paired with WWE Hall Of Famer Bob Backlund in 2016, but that gimmick was not well received by the fans. "WWE wishes Emma the best in all of her future endeavors". Young suffered an injury earlier this year and plans for whatever creative push he would have were halted.
She debuted an evil version of her personality and returned back to the flagship show in 2016.More news: THOR: RAGNAROK Actor Cast as SHAZAM!
- Man trapped in gas station cooler stays overnight, drinks beer
- Bears lose Zach Miller to gruesome leg injury on negated touchdown
- The Cost Of Visiting Joshua Tree National Park Could Nearly Triple
- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Show 1st Time Baby Bump in NYC
- US Oil and Gas Rig Count Falls As Brent Breaks $60
- Kathy Griffin fires back at 'deeply misogynistic' Andy Cohen
- Jeff Bezos' $13b day makes him world's richest man, overtaking Bill Gates
- Microsoft passes $80 per share in after-hours trading after blow-out quarter
- Apple iPhone X Delivery Delays Shed Light On Tight Supply
- New Leak Hints At Nov. 16 India Launch For The OnePlus 5T