The story, though, we do know a little bit about: as one of the last samurai alive when the Mongol Empire invades Tsushima Island, "you must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting".
The studio behind the Infamous franchise is back, this time with an action-adventure Samurai game entitled Ghost of Tsushima. These are all speculations though depending on what we see, so we must wait for more information by Sony. The trailer for the game showcased some fantastic cinematic visuals however if you were doubting that it was all CGI, Sucker Punch has confirmed that the footage was all in-engine and the trailer aims to showcase what they want to achieve with an open world Samurai game in Japan.More news: Hasan, Malik star as Pakistan cruise to victory over Sri Lanka
In Ghost of Tsushima, players assume the role of Jin, who is one of the last surviving samurais and must "rise from the ashes to fight back". But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory.
Sucker Punch, the studio behind Sly Cooper and Infamous, have revealed that their next project will be an open-world action game called Ghost of Tsushima.More news: Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Show 1st Time Baby Bump in NYC
Out of all of the games shown during Sony Paris Game Week 2017, this, Ghost of Tsushima, is the only game that has my attention. The trailer is the ideal way to share with the world what we've been dying to play for so many years-fighting back invaders in feudal Japan, mastering the katana and building your legend as "the Ghost".
A quick wiki-search of the date and location hints that the game may be about Japan successfully fending off the Mongol Invasion of Japan which took place during 1274 - 1281.More news: Billionaire wealth returns to growth
- Charges filed in Mueller investigation into Russian meddling
- Winx claims her piece of Cox Plate history
- US Congress passes budget, paving way for tax debate
- THOR: RAGNAROK Actor Cast as SHAZAM!
- Jeff Bezos' $13b day makes him world's richest man, overtaking Bill Gates
- Iraqi Kurdish leader to devolve powers after thorny vote
- Amazon's stock is skyrocketing after a blockbuster post-Whole Foods earnings
- Teal Pumpkin Project Keeps Halloween Safe for Children with Food Allergies
- New Leak Hints At Nov. 16 India Launch For The OnePlus 5T
- Russian helicopter with eight on board crashes off Arctic archipelago