First revealed at E3 this year, the new Spider-Man game is being developed by Insomniac Games, the developer behind Sunset Overdrive and the Ratchet & Clank series, and features a lovely sandbox NY to play in. We also get to see The Shocker blast Spider-Man, confirming that he will be one of the villains we see in this game. In the game, Parker looks to be mentoring the young Morales.
During PlayStation's Media Showcase at Paris Games, Insomniac Games revealed a new trailer for their upcoming title, Spider-Man. In the new footage, Peter Parker and Miles Morales were brought together at last, as Spider-Man protected New York City from harms way.More news: Bears lose Zach Miller to gruesome leg injury on negated touchdown
Fans of the 2013 PS3 exclusive will undoubtedly recognize the moody brutality in the long-awaited sequel's trailer, but no sign of the first game's protagonists Joel and Ellie are seen in the brief five-minute snippet.
The appeal of a Spider-Man game is letting you play as Spidey, not pressing X to see a neat cut scene.More news: Patriots hold on to beat Chargers, 21-13
Spider-Man comes out at some point in 2018. This is an all-new Spider-Man universe, featuring familiar characters in unfamiliar roles. No official release date has been revealed. We also see what looks like a playable Mary Jane section.
This is all the information we have so far on Spider-Man for the PlayStation 4, but be sure to keep an eye on this post over the coming months, particularly during E3 2017 in June, as we'll be updating this page with all the brand new information regarding Spider-Man as soon as it breaks.More news: Saudi Arabia is first country to grant citizenship to robot
- WWE Releases One Of Its Most Underrated Wrestlers In Emma
- Kashmir observes shutdown on Oct 27; restrictions in Srinagar parts
- Anthony Martial Once Again Comes Up Big Off The Bench
- Charges filed in Mueller investigation into Russian meddling
- US Oil and Gas Rig Count Falls As Brent Breaks $60
- Man trapped in gas station cooler stays overnight, drinks beer
- Ghost Of Tsushima Sees Feudal Japan Versus The Mongol Empire
- Winx claims her piece of Cox Plate history
- Jeff Bezos' $13b day makes him world's richest man, overtaking Bill Gates
- Russian helicopter with eight on board crashes off Arctic archipelago