In another post today, he announced that if Johnson appeared in the Fast & Furious 9, he would quit the film. Tyrese was best friends with the late Paul Walker and was reportedly close to all of the other cast members, including The Rock.
'Don't take my baby please, don't take my baby, ' he said through tears. This is all I got.More news: Judge accidentally reveals victor of hot United Kingdom baking program
As speculation continued into who The Rock could be referring to in his initial rant, Tyrese chose to respond in a now-deleted Instagram post.
In an emotional Facebook video, Tyrese gave his 10-year-old daughter Shayla a shout out - wearing a "Shayla Rocks" sweatshirt, no less - and straight up lost it when thinking about how long he's been away from her. "I'm nearly broke paying legal fees and is doing what we committed to doing for the #FastFans and #FastFamily cause the fast is tradition it's not just another movie". In videos and in photo captions, the actor expressed his love for Shayla in the wake of a hearing regarding his temporary restraining order.
"I'm at $13,000 a month, what more do you want from me?"More news: Okafor's option not being picked up by Sixers
The spinoff film, which is scheduled to hit theatres in 2019, has meant the delay of Fast & the Furious 9 until 2020.
While the Rock hasn't addressed the majority of Gibson's swipes, he was filmed going in on Tyrese's 2015 album Black Rose and tearing it to pieces.More news: Aston Martin Vanquish S Ultimate unveiled
- Papa John's says anthem protests are hurting deal with NFL
- Key Specs of the Razer Smartphone Gets Leaked on the Internet
- Álvaro Morata denies he is unsettled as Chelsea prepare to face Roma
- Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta get into an intense fight again
- Dhumal to be BJP's CM candidate in Himachal
- Buhari hosts Tinubu in Aso Rock
- Multiple people dead following collision, explosion on Highway 400
- New 'Spider-Man' PlayStation 4 Trailer Digs into the Game's Story
- Liverpool beats Maribor 3-0, tops Champions League group
- Man Arrested After Nine "Dismembered Bodies" Found in his Tokyo Apartment