All four have been playing regularly in the Premier League season and Southgate was clearly sending out a message to players such as Jack Wilshere that until he can force his way into Arsenal's first team, he will not be in contention for England either. I think he's a player who is obviously playing at a big club. "In the system we play, I see him a bit more advanced".
'There is no question about his ability, his football brain or personality, we just need to see him playing before he comes back in because unfortunately there has been a history of injuries. Then maybe they don't want to go through what happened in the summer as they want to have a new approach and look at it in a different, more positive way.More news: Here Are the Russia Facebook Ads That Tried to Dupe You
"I like Alex. He's a good player". He's got 30 caps, he plays for Manchester United, so I know what he can do. He just asked me how he is and I said no restrictions.
The Gunners academy graduate who was shipped out on loan last season is impressing this term, despite receiving limited game time.More news: This guy who is named George Papadopoulos is having a hectic day
"That's only going to build their confidence and benefit us as a country".
'Even in training, when we play them against each other, it's very tight.
'Personally, I think he's ready. "We are nowhere near the highest scorers [in European qualification] and so we've got to address that, and part of that is being able to build and create chances", Southgate said.More news: Tesla is getting clobbered after disappointing results (TSLA)
- Spanish judge orders custody for Catalan leaders pending trial
- All Indians safe: Sushma Swaraj tweets after Kabul attack
- 37 million fire extinguishers may not work - Kidde issues recall
- Jimmy Kimmel, Channing Tatum Play Halloween-Candy Prank on Their Kids
- Modi leads tributes to Sardar Patel on birth anniversary
- Papa John's says anthem protests are hurting deal with NFL
- Almost 40 Million Kidde Fire Extinguishers Recalled
- Liverpool beats Maribor 3-0, tops Champions League group
- Judge accidentally reveals victor of hot United Kingdom baking program
- Jay Ajayi traded from Dolphins to Eagles, giving Philadelphia RB depth