"Romeo save me... Take me somewhere we can be alone". It's the fourth single to be cut from the album, following 'Look What You Made Me Do', 'Ready For It', and 'Gorgeous'. "My castle crumbled overnight", she begins. When she was young she called her romance a "love story" but now she strongly declares people to "call it what you want".More news: Bitcoin surges past $7000 to reach all-time high
And in "Call It What You Want", Swift appears to reference those lyrics: "You don't need to save me ..." "I'm the one he's walking to, so call it what you want, yeah call it what you want to".
"My baby's fly like a jet stream".More news: Rain continues to lash different parts of Tamil Nadu
Swift also referred to the Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk actor as a guy with "ocean blue eyes" in her single, "Gorgeous", which she released last month. "Call It What You Want" sounds at first like it's going to be another career arc narrative, addressing the damage done to her reputation in a disastrous 2016 by dual feuds with Kimye and Calvin.
Swifties quickly connected Alwyn to these lyrics in particular: "I want to wear his initial / On a chain round my neck, chain round my neck / Not because he owns me / But 'cause he really knows me".More news: Papa John's says anthem protests are hurting deal with NFL
And now the 27-year-old Shake It Off singer has done it again, this time before her album even hit store shelves.
- Lebanese prime minister quits over death plot
- Daylight saving time offers benefits, challenges
- Spain issue arrest warrant for Catalan leader
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together? Here's what sources claim
- Tyrese Has Meltdown Over Daughter, Threaten To Leave Fast & Furious
- Trump says recalls little about meeting where aide mentioned Russian Federation
- Modi a 'jumla babu', says Surjewala
- West Ham's new manager revealed during first half v Liverpool
- Two CRPF personnel injured in militant attack in Kashmir
- Young returns to England squad for Germany and Brazil games