West Ham barely had time to process what had happened, before inexplicably conceding another.
West Ham have endured a woeful start to their 2017/18 campaign, and now sit in 16th position in the Premier League table, after a return of just nine points from their opening 10 league outings.
The 54-year-old Moyes is regarded by the club as the best immediate option to shore up West Ham despite taking Sunderland into the Championship last season, one that ended with him resigning from the club.More news: Apple looking beyond Qualcomm for smartphone components
Defender Steve Cook headed in the 92nd-minute victor for Eddie Howe's strugglers, earning them a second win from their last three Premier League games.
Plenty of West Ham fans have been calling for Slaven Bilic to be sacked during the first half of their match with Liverpool. Salah's scruffy low corner hit the hapless Mark Noble, forcing Hart into a decent save, and Matip couldn't miss with the rebound.
The club face Watford when they return from the global break which gives Sullivan and co-chairman David Gold some time to consider their decision.
Liverpool put the game beyond the Hammers in the 75th minute after Salah was picked out by Mane.
Liverpool cut through West Ham like a knife through butter!This was not one of them, although the Hammers were just dreadfully flat, short of attacking spark or interplay between their attackers. More news: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together? Here's what sources claim
However, speaking to BT Sport, Klopp explained that the Dutchman had a good night and the swelling had "disappeared" by the time the players convened this morning.
A mis-judged timing on the path of Joe Gomez saw Manuel Lanzini chest down Andre Ayew's cross to the back post before the Argentine poked the ball past Simon Mignolet to bring the Hammers back into the game but their celebration was shortlived.
Asked if he still felt he had the backing of the club's hierarchy, Bilic replied: "It's hard for me to talk about that now".
Yet the more direct approach got West Ham back into the game - for one full minute.More news: Jimmy Kimmel, Channing Tatum Play Halloween-Candy Prank on Their Kids
- Young returns to England squad for Germany and Brazil games
- Broadcom is reportedly exploring a massive acquisition of $80 billion Qualcomm
- Multiple people dead following collision, explosion on Highway 400
- Lisa Bonet And Jason Momoa Are Officially Married!
- Bitcoin surges past $7000 to reach all-time high
- Spain issue arrest warrant for Catalan leader
- Papa John's says anthem protests are hurting deal with NFL
- Two CRPF personnel injured in militant attack in Kashmir
- Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta get into an intense fight again
- Trump says recalls little about meeting where aide mentioned Russian Federation