"It's frustrating when you don't score", he said when asked about the supporters' reaction to the draw.
Fans jeered their own players after the result, even though it sees Arsenal reach the Europa League knockout phase.More news: Krajinovic downs Isner to reach Paris final
"You could see tonight it was a very intense game and with the number of games we play we want to play in every single competition". I will continue (rotating) at the moment. I believe he can as well play in midfield in a 4-2-3-1, he can play midfield in a 4-3-3. They played with a high pace, were risky on the breaks and defended very well.
With impressive form in this competition not enough to earn Jack Wilshere an England call-up, his frustrations were deepened when Damien Le Tallec's goal-line clearance denied him a first club goal since May 2015.
He needs these kinds of games to come back to his best level and what Jack needs is to be injury-free for long a period until the end of the season and get games like that.More news: John Wall leaves arena with left arm in sling
Caretaker manager David Unsworth was hoping for some joy for Everton after losing his first two games in charge but a 3-0 defeat in Lyon coupled with Atalanta's 1-1 draw against Apollon Limassol means the Toffees can not progress from the group stage with two matches remaining. "I believe he could have been involved but he is not so maybe if he keeps his fitness, maybe next time".
"At the start of the tournament, we knew we had the quality to get out of the group".
They have lost both games so far under caretaker manager David Unsworth, following a 2-1 reverse at Chelsea in the League Cup with a 2-0 Premier League defeat at Leicester City, but youngster Dominic Calvert-Lewin put a positive spin on things ahead of the trip to France.More news: Trump slams Bergdahl decision: 'Complete and total disgrace'
Jack Wilshere grew into the game against Red Star after a notably quiet first half and only an acrobatic intervention from Damien Le Tallec prevented him from notching the victor after the break. "I have to congratulate my players".
- Spain issue arrest warrant for Catalan leader
- Arsenal's Santi Cazorla opens up about career-threatening injury
- Daylight saving time offers benefits, challenges
- Gunman opens fire at Texas church, killing at least 25
- Rams Rout Giants with 51-17 Victory
- Lebanese prime minister quits over death plot
- Lisa Bonet And Jason Momoa Are Officially Married!
- Donna Brazile Reportedly Pondered Replacing Clinton With Biden in 2016
- Facebook Reports $10.3 Billion in Revenues
- West Ham's new manager revealed during first half v Liverpool