The Rams (6-2) scored on five of their first six possessions in the first half, with two of their scoring drives set up by turnovers.
The Giants allowed three pass plays of over 40 yards in the first half, including a 67-yard touchdown to a wide-open Sammy Watkins in the second quarter.
Manning's future in NY could be in peril as the Giants are heading towards a top 5 draft pick this offseason, and a massive rebuild that could took place without head coach Ben McAdoo who's job is in jeopardy despite leading the team to the playoffs last season. They blocked a punt. They eased off the gas in the third quarter with a 48-10 lead.More news: Two CRPF personnel injured in militant attack in Kashmir
Rams' place kicker Greg Zuerlein continued his excellent season going a flawless 9-for-9 on kick attempts, including three field goals and six extra points. Quarterback Jared Goff threw for a career highs in both yards (311) and touchdowns (four).
The Rams didn't do much on the ground but they didn't need to, as Todd Gurley finished with 59 yards and two touchdowns on 16 carries, and also caught two passes for 45 yards.
Four plays later, and after a long Gurley run, the Rams took a 7-0 lead on Goff's 8-yard touchdown pass to tight end Tyler Higbee. Sterling Shepard returned to catch 5 passes for 70 yards. The Rams will be back at home at the Coliseum for the first time in over a month next week to play the Texans.More news: Young returns to England squad for Germany and Brazil games
Then came the big moment. Seeking only some field position, Goff completed a short pass to receiver Robert Woods, but some bad coverage by the Giants allowed Woods to run 52 yards, essentially untouched, for a touchdown and a 17-7 lead. The 23-year-old enters the contest third in the NFL with 920 yards from scrimmage and shares the league lead with eight overall touchdowns, including three as a receiver.
At that point, the Rams were up 48-10.
The two teams traded field goals later in the second quarter, with cornerback Trumaine Johnson's second interception of the year leading to Zuerlein's. The first came on a Gurley one-yard run to cap a seven-play, 75-yard drive to open the second half.More news: Tesla is getting clobbered after disappointing results (TSLA)
- Rockford officer shot dead during traffic stop
- Lisa Bonet And Jason Momoa Are Officially Married!
- Daylight saving time offers benefits, challenges
- Trump says recalls little about meeting where aide mentioned Russian Federation
- Hear Taylor Swift's New Song 'Call It What You Want'
- Donna Brazile Reportedly Pondered Replacing Clinton With Biden in 2016
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together? Here's what sources claim
- Lebanese prime minister quits over death plot
- NY police say they're building a rape case against Harvey Weinstein
- Rafa Nadal battles past Cuevas to reach Paris Masters quarter finals