Whittaker is wearing a long coat, high-waisted trousers, boots, suspenders, and a navy shirt with a few stripes running across it.
And damn, Jodie Whittaker looks cool. The multiple earrings are just icing on the cake.More news: Axed Luiz faces fight for Chelsea future, warns Conte
A departure from Capaldi's look for sure, Whittaker's Doctor comes across as more playful, going off her fashion sense alone, sporting suspenders and Tom Baker-ish stripes. So when Jodie Whittaker makes her debut as the Thirteenth Doctor next month, she'll literally be wearing Peter Capaldi's pants. Does this make you more excited to see Doctor Who season 11?
So, when will you see Whittaker's first full season? Usual tradition of the show has The Doctor assuming a certain outfit scheme that embodies their own personality.More news: US Bans Most Solo Travel to Cuba, Imposes Tighter Sanctions
Whittaker's outfit hasn't been out for long, but fans are already sharing fanart of it, and it probably won't be too long until we start seeing Thirteenth Doctor cosplay at conventions. While the look seems pretty unique, it does subtly hearken back to previous Doctor outfits. This took the internet by storm with tons of shows of approval came from the Whovian community, and now the internet is going wild again as the first image of Whittaker in her new World Health Organization duds is making the rounds.
Curiously, some Twitter commenters even went as far as complaining about Whittaker's lack of tie, somehow forgetting that many Doctors, like Eccleston's Ninth, Davison's Fifth and Capaldi's Twelfth, didn't wear one. She deserves a chance to shine, and to show every one of her detractors that she can be just as great, if not better, than any Doctor that has come before.More news: Trump once trashed China. Now, they're friends
- Parliament emergency sparks evacuation as police probe 'three white powder packages'
- Chris Jericho vs. Kenny Omega Set For "Wrestle Kingdom" 12
- Rand Paul Attacker Just Released a Statement Addressing His Motive in Assault
- Woman claims Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter with her; she was 14
- Fidget Spinners causing safety concerns again, lead found
- Why sleep deprivation is worse than a hangover
- Apple settled on Jersey for new tax shelter after Irish rule change
- Narendra Modi has hurt HP's tourism industry & farmers: Rahul Gandhi
- Jay-Z Says Meek Mill's Prison Sentence is 'Unjust and Heavy Handed'
- Google now serves up wait times at restaurants, adding grocery stores soon