It seems we did not have to wait very long for that with one reviewer posting his unboxing video of the OnePlus 5T to his YouTube channel before removing it when he realised he was not meant to just yet.
If we talk about the leaks, the OnePlus 5T gained back its 3.5 mm AudioJack which is not present on the OnePlus 5 smartphone. OnePlus regularly places a focus on the price of its phones, putting them well below the cost of competing flagships.
As is understandable in such cases, the OnePlus 5T will ship with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as opposed to the front-mounted seating in the OnePlus 5. The review guide with all the specs are also shown. Interestingly, the video also reveals the face unlock feature during the first boot of the OnePlus 5T.
OnePlus's Alert Slider is making a return with the OnePlus 5T and appears to be positioned alongside the left edge of the device, thus occupying the same space it did on previous handsets from the original equipment manufacturer.More news: Waymo Testing Driverless Ride-Hailing Service on Public Roads
Clearly, the display is the differentiating factor. But there's something new here.
It's about time that we start getting some details of the Galaxy S9 that should be out by early 2018, ... But OnePlus is adding the Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) though.
The source also mentions that the display is a 1080p panel, putting to rest all those rumours about the same.
The OnePlus 5T will feature a 6-inch Full HD bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. You will be able to make use of the Fingerprint Sensor by holding your phone.More news: Disney plots Star Wars series for 'Netflix killer'
The dual camera protrusion too has changed. Let us know your views in the comments.
Notably, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has already confirmed that OnePlus 5T won't be getting wireless charging technology support.
The benchmark numbers reveals that the phone's scores are top-shelf and is among the top scored devices that are powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 processor.More news: The best and worst uses of Twitter's new 280-character limit
The cameras are expected to remain the same which would be a 16 MP + 20 MP rear camera setup with a wide and telephoto lens and a 16 MP front-facing unit for selfies.
- Twitter doesn't even know what "verification" means anymore
- A self-driving shuttle launched in Las Vegas - it didn't go well
- Online travel review site TripAdvisor confirms willingness to publish rape report
- Coutinho has Barca ambition - Suarez
- 23rd GST Council Meeting begins in Guwahati
- Sensex, Nifty End Modestly Higher Ahead Of IIP Data
- To Manmohan Singh's Jibe From Gujarat, Arun Jaitley's Stinging Takedown
- Russian Federation to amend law to classify media as 'foreign agents'
- NASA is working with Uber on its flying taxi project
- Skyview High School thanks local veterans with a special assembly