Aguero had claimed his country's second in the first half to open a 2-0 lead, but the Nigerians struck back to score four in a row. "Up up Super eagles, up up Nigeria".
Man of the match Iwobi, however drew Nigeria level with the Argies in the 52nd minute after he combined well with strike partner Iheanacho.
In the 73rd minute, Iwobi got his second goal of the night when he surged past his markers after he received a pass from substitute Ahmed Musa before he fired home.More news: President Duterte Claims He Stabbed Someone to Death at 16
The Super Eagles have indeed had a brilliant 2017, overruning their African qualifying Group B opponents on the way to claiming the group's sole Russian Federation 2018 World Cup ticket before Tuesday night's superb victory.
Nigeria national football team players pose prior to the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying football match between Nigeria and Cameroon at Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo, southern Nigeria, on September 1, 2017.
" It's good victory for us but it doesn't mean we've become favorites to win the World Cup".More news: The Millennium Falcon Is Hidden Near a Golf Course in Rural England
TyC Sports later reported that the forward later recovered consciousness and underwent tests in hospital, while Dario Benedetto replaced him on the field.
"He will be assessed by the club's medical team ahead of this weekend's Premier League trip to Leicester City". Was he overwhelmed playing against a South American power-house? He gave a decent out against Argentina.More news: Hate Crimes Up In Minnesota In 2016
- He feels good here - Mbappe adamant Neymar is happy at PSG
- Trump nominates former pharma exec Alex Azar as health secretary
- Microsoft reveals big discounts on its Surface Pro, Laptop, and Mixed Reality
- Here's the full specs of the OnePlus 5T
- At least 16 dead as overloaded boat capsizes in India
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's buyout bid
- North Korea denounces Trump's Asia tour as a 'warmonger's visit'
- Ellen Says She Or Oprah Will Be Biden's Running Mate In 2020
- Italy Misses World Cup as Sweden Wins Playoff
- Pixel 2 XL: New problem prevents Google phone screen from registering touches