A source said recently: "It's so weird - Kim can't believe it. Kim had a week of feeling so worn out, just like when she was pregnant with North and Saint".
"You know, it is really different", she admitted to Entertainment Tonight.
The 37-year-old reality star and her husband Kanye West are now expecting their third child, whom they will have via a surrogate, after Kim was advised against getting pregnant due to suffering complications whilst carrying their four-year-old daughter North and 23-month-old son Saint.
However, the star has now opened up about how she's struggling with the process of using a surrogate mother.More news: UNSC to vote on Syria chem gas attacks probe
She added: 'I think it is so much harder to go through it this way, because you are not really in control...
"In the world we live in today, I don't think you ask someone young growing up to not be on social media - that's just cruel", she said.
Kim Kardashian West says surrogacy is much harder than pregnancy.More news: 'Justice League' Rotten Tomatoes Score Drops From Initial Reveal
Initially assuming that things would be breeze compared to the taxing issues she faced during that time, the 37-year-old socialite explains that her surrogacy experience has been much more hard than she once thought.
"When I was pregnant with North, I used to tell everyone there was no amount of money anyone could pay me to go through this experience again, ' she said during an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians in April 2015". According to the American Pregnancy Association, this is a condition in which the placenta attaches too deep in the uterine wall, making it hard to detach and remove during birth.
"She spoke to the surrogate, who said she'd been feeling the same". "I mean, I don't know if they don't feel it as much because they don't see my big belly and probably hear me complaining every two seconds".
"I am blessed that I am able to do this, and technology is the way that it is that we can do this", she told the outlet. Rather than judge one another, it's better to embrace and help one another through this journey.More news: 'The Talk' Announces New Co-Host -- Find Out Who It Is!
- Assault On Uber Passengers Spurns Class Action Lawsuit
- At least three killed in California school shooting
- Bungie Reveal Curse of Osiris Details During Stream
- Sessions raises prospect of special counsel on GOP concerns
- Trump nominates former pharma exec Alex Azar as health secretary
- Zimmer announces Case Keenum will start vs. Rams
- North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- UK Parliament to vote on final Brexit deal before Britain leaves EU
- Amazon to produce Lord of the Rings series
- India to drive energy demand growth: IEA