Star West.' She names everything Star. Now if only someone could FINALLY confirm Kylie Jenner's pregnancy... "We had a baby shower over the weekend, and ... people brought toys and gifts and she was opening them all up the next day".More news: Colin Kaepernick Named 'Citizen of the Year' By GQ Magazine
Recently, TV star Kim Kardashian gave an interview to Ellen DeGeneres. "I said that they were both pregnant, but then they told me they weren't", the host said to Kim.
"Of course I would have wanted her to be there, and be a part of it", she clarified, "but I hadn't really gone that far in explaining it to my kids yet".More news: Super Eagles Shock Argentina 4-2 in Russian Federation
While Kim tried her best to avoid directly answering the question, she did reveal that the reason why Kylie, Khloe or anyone from their famous family has yet to address the pregnancy rumors is because they want to respect one another's privacy. For example, she gets to decide if she'll get an epidural or try labor drug-free, and she gets to say who will be present - whether certain controlling female relatives will be banned, for example.
This may help to explain why Kardashian couldn't spill any details when she appeared on Corden's show. She was unboxing the My Little Pony ColourPop collection, and I thought to myself, 'I wish I was recording this, ' because her reaction was so amusing. Instead of answering, she chose the incredibly unappetizing smoothie (which you can see at 5:55). "Yes, it is. North is really excited about that".More news: Facing Historic Reddit Backlash, EA Cuts Cost of Star Wars Hero Unlocks
More than that, Kardashian and West are reportedly "annoyed" at the inconvenience, thinking that if they don't want to miss the birth, they will have to relocate to San Diego around the due-date "and just wait", the source said. The stars are pictured attending the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfront on May 14, 2015 in New York City.
- Hijab-wearing Barbie doll introduced in honor of Olympic fencer Ibtihaj Muhammad
- Keystone pipeline leaks more than 200K gallons of oil
- GameStop just suspended its PowerPass program
- Zimmer announces Case Keenum will start vs. Rams
- Trump nominates former pharma exec Alex Azar as health secretary
- Results: Face ID doesn't exactly have a full vote of confidence
- Sessions raises prospect of special counsel on GOP concerns
- Amazon to produce Lord of the Rings series
- Russia Used Video Game Screenshots to "Prove" the US Is Assisting ISIS
- Microsoft reveals big discounts on its Surface Pro, Laptop, and Mixed Reality