But many customers found issues with this new flagship, some are really serious than other like the Green Line issue.
Some users previously reported issues with the iPhone X where its screen doesn't respond to touch in cold weather. You can download the update by going to Settings General Software Update on your device.More news: Yankees' Luis Severino finishes third in AL Cy Young race
The update also fixes an issue that could cause distortions in Live Photos and videos shot via the iPhone X. The iOS 11.1.2 update is the sixth update Apple has issued to iOS 11 since the operating system was launched along with iPhone X back in September. We've already told you about one of them, so let's see what the second one does. Last week, some iPhone X owners began reporting on Reddit and elsewhere that their touchscreens became temporarily unresponsive when going outside into the cold. The changelog for the update mentions only these two points.
Apple acknowledged the issue and promised a fix via a future software update. The latest update, version 8.4.28, allows the music streaming app to take full advantage of the 5.8-inch display, making it look quite good, but otherwise there isn't any added functionality.More news: 'The Talk' Announces New Co-Host -- Find Out Who It Is!
The update is now live in the App Store on the iOS 11 platform. The feature, which was announced with iOS 11 earlier this year, will allow you to send cash transfers to your friends via iMessage.More news: Things to Know About the Electric Tesla Semi Truck
- Assault On Uber Passengers Spurns Class Action Lawsuit
- Bungie Reveal Curse of Osiris Details During Stream
- Heitkamp supports ethics investigation into Franken
- Danica Patrick To Retire After Daytona 500, Indy 500 Next Year
- UNSC to vote on Syria chem gas attacks probe
- Kim Kardashian's Birthday Wish Is Something You Do Every Week
- 'Justice League' Rotten Tomatoes Score Drops From Initial Reveal
- India to drive energy demand growth: IEA
- North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- Zimmer announces Case Keenum will start vs. Rams