Eyewitnesses claim that the woman lost control of her auto and crashed into an embankment and Harrison immediately pulled over to rush to the woman's aid along with several other good Samaritans.More news: Bill Clinton says Trump should "stop seeking enemies"
Harrison Ford assisted a woman after she crashed her vehicle in California on Sunday. Aside from the heroic auto crash rescue, Ford also assisted the NYPD during this fall by helping direct civilian traffic around another vehicular accident that occurred at the Queens-Midtown Tunnel.
"He acted as a good Samaritan, just like everybody else, and tried to help before emergency services arrived", Senior Officer Matt Alonzo of the Santa Paula Police Department told USA Today.More news: 3 brothers find a South Plains forever family on National Adoption Day
While Ford will no longer be appearing in the Star Wars franchise, the 75-year-old actor will be reprising his role in Indiana Jones 5 in 2020. (TMZ) The accident occurred after a woman drove off the side of the road and onto an embankment in Santa Paula.
The woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.More news: Arab FMs condemn Iran's intervention in Arab affairs, vowing United Nations approach
- Sooner National Championship Teams Visit White House
- Trump Returns North Korea to List of State Sponsors of Terrorism
- Trump blasts Hillary Clinton for questioning legitimacy of election result
- Jerry Jones apologizes after video surfaces of racially-charged joke
- Grigor Dimitrov edges David Goffin to win ATP Finals title in London
- Bills vs. Chargers: Top matchups to watch in NFL Week 11
- Gigi Hadid drops out of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 'I'm so bummed'
- President Trump fires back at father of UCLA basketball player
- Rampage: First Trailer Unleashes Monsters on Chicago
- Province Proposes Legislation to End College Strike