The Potomac, MD native completed 6-of-7 passes for 94 yards, also managing 24 yards on the ground despite a reputation as a more pocket-oriented passer than Barrett. "I'll find out who that was". Sophomore Brandon Peters, who started at quarterback the previous three games, was not in uniform after suffering a head injury at Wisconsin last weekend.
MI took control of the game early, scoring two touchdowns in the first quarter.More news: PS4 Console Black Friday 2017 Sales
He didn't turn the ball over through the first 57 minutes and helped keep MI in the game, but his interception with 2:36 remaining derailed any chance of a Wolverines comeback.
Barrett has totaled more than 11,000 yards and 142 touchdowns combined rushing and passing in his career. After Josh Metellus dropped an interception near Ohio State's goal line, J.T. Barrett got the Buckeyes going with a 21-yard touchdown scramble.More news: Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho: 'Everyone to blame for Basel defeat'
Haskins' incredible poise in the face of adversity ended with the largest comeback victory in the storied history of Ohio State-Michigan. The referees reviewed the play, but the call stood and MI punted from its own 42 with 29 seconds to play. After another dispiriting defeat to Urban Meyer's team, though, Jim Harbaugh has to be wondering if the football gods just won't allow the Wolverines to beat the Buckeyes for the first time in six tries.
Down to its third-string quarterback, John O'Korn, Michigan came out hot in the first quarter, jumping out to a 14-0 lead with creative early play-calling and a smothering defense. They went ahead 14-0 on the first play of the second quarter on a 2-yard touchdown pass from O'Korn to tight end Sean McKeon.More news: Glenn Maxwell added to the squad as cover for David Warner
Donovan Peoples-Jones returned a punt 42 yards during the closing seconds of the quarter.
- Scotland Yard is investigating Kevin Spacy for underage sexual harassments!
- Gabby Douglas opens up in Aly Raisman apology: I was abused, too
- Conte reveals Chelsea plane scare on trip home from Azerbaijan
- USA calls for 'additional steps' to end Yemen blockade
- Hiway 80 mission hosts pre-Thanksgiving meal
- Pakistan Court Orders Release of Cleric Wanted by USA for Terrorism
- Sisi vows to respond with 'brute force' against mosque attackers
- European researchers claim to have identified North Korea's list of targets
- Local Christmas tree farms thriving despite national tree shortage
- Facebook will let you see what Russian-linked content you followed