Kelly spent four years at OR, leading them to a bowl game all four years.
The former Oregon, Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers head coach has agreed to take charge of UCLA's football program, The Los Angeles Times' Ben Bolch reported Saturday, citing sources with knowledge of the situation.More news: Three to four cups of coffee per day slash disease risk
Kelly has not coached on the collegiate level since 2012, when he led the University of OR to a 12-1 record and an appearance in the Fiesta Bowl, where it defeated Kansas State by a score of 35-17. At the college level, Kelly went 46-7 during four years at OR that included a trip to the BCS National Championship game after going 12-0 in 2010.
Before today's announcement, Kelly had also been named as a person being considered for the vacant job at the University of Florida. He ended up taking the Eagles to 10 wins and an NFC East Division title before losing in the Wild Card Round of the playoffs to the New Orleans Saints. The Bruins are looking at a second consecutive season without a bowl game.More news: CS Sicily Kariuki launches campaign against gender violence
Kelly has a 46-7 career record at OR, including an appearance in the BCS National Championship Game and finished in the top-five in three of his four seasons with the Ducks.
Kelly is tasked with replacing Jim Mora, who went 46-30 in his six years in charge of the Bruins but was just 28-26 in Pac-12 play and 17-19 overall in the past three seasons.More news: Sisi vows to respond with 'brute force' against mosque attackers
- Tennessee Lawmaker: Community Doesn't Approve of Greg Schiano
- Manny Pacquiao teases possible fight versus Conor McGregor
- Mississippi State QB Nick Fitzgerald out after gruesome ankle injury
- USA calls for 'additional steps' to end Yemen blockade
- Someone Threw a Shoe at a Baby During Black Friday Shopping Craziness
- Winter Session of Parliament From December 15 to January 5
- Local Christmas tree farms thriving despite national tree shortage
- PS4 Console Black Friday 2017 Sales
- Facebook will let you see what Russian-linked content you followed
- A 38 Year Old Unfinished 'Doctor Who' Episode Finally Gets Completed