James Tarkowski brought down Wales global Aaron Ramsey at Turf Moor in stoppage time before Alexis Sanchez stroked home the penalty to give the Gunners all three points. It was deja vu for the home side who were beaten by the Gunners in the dying seconds of the same fixture last season at Turf Moor.More news: CS Sicily Kariuki launches campaign against gender violence
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has suggested that the late win over Burnley on Sunday was "more" important than beating Tottenham in the north London derby clash last weekend. That's what we did, ' said Wenger, whose side host Huddersfield on Wednesday.
"Burnley is a very tricky team, if they beat Arsenal today they will be really high up in the league table and that would be incredible for a team like Burnley under Sean Dyche".More news: Derrick Rose 'Evaluating His Future In Basketball' While Away From Cavaliers
Jack Wilshere's substitution proved entertaining, with the English midfielder's hard shot providing an unsuccessful Arsenal corner in the 80th minute. "In the first half we didn't find our game and they stopped us from playing very well", he said. We look forward to going there and getting another one this season, making it four.
"You are always happy because you score a late goal and have three points", he added.More news: Family Attempting to Reconvert Hadiya to Hinduism, Alleges Husband Shafin Jahan
It was an even encounter: Burnley on top for periods in the first half, Arsenal hauling themselves into the match in the second and finally getting the breakthrough in the nick of time. "They've got 22 points already and when you play against them you know why".
- President Rodrigo Duterte cancels peace talks with communist rebels
- Manny Pacquiao teases possible fight versus Conor McGregor
- Unlocked HTC U11 Update to Oreo Rolling Out Today
- Penn State Women's Volleyball Earns No. 1 Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Mississippi State QB Nick Fitzgerald out after gruesome ankle injury
- USA calls for 'additional steps' to end Yemen blockade
- Sindhu Eases Into Hong Kong Open Final
- Wizards' Wall Out Two Weeks With Knee Inflammation
- Opinion Split on Merkel Remaining Chancellor in Case of New Election
- Rep. John Conyers steps down as ranking member of House Judiciary Committee