Antonio Conte's side needed a late equalizer to come away with a point from their trip to Anfield on Saturday, but City's hard-fought 2-1 win over Huddersfield Town a day later saw them extend their lead over the champions to 11 points.
City are the first team in Premier League history to have picked up 37 points from their opening 13 games of a season. Today was so close - it's going to happen.
The WNBA's €1,900 average paid to players per game was dwarfed by American Football's NFL (€145,964), Premier League (€78,173) and National Basketball Association (€75,370).
The Brazil global has been used sparingly by Antonio Conte this season, but made the most of a rare starting opportunity by scoring twice in the midweek Champions League win over Qarabag. "We knew they were so aggressive, so strong, but we are so happy for the way we won".More news: Alabama Democrat shrugs off Trump's criticism
United have no margin for error at Vicarage Road, where Watford will aim for a repeat of last season's shock 3-1 win over Mourinho's team.
United defender Victor Lindelof hopes his side can continue to grind out the wins while they search for their peak form.
"But to fight to avoid that, mentally, and in the way we want to play, is fantastic".
"We got the three points and that is the most important thing". He is winning games and now he is a winning player.More news: Aqib Talib, Michael Crabtree Ejected After Brawl Between Raiders and Broncos
Afer an injury-hit start to the season, the Belgian excelled against Liverpool in the number 10 role behind Alvaro Morata.
Earlier, Arsenal scored in the dying minute to defeat Burnley 1-0 while Southampton defeated Everton 4-1.More news: Penn State Women's Volleyball Earns No. 1 Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Family Attempting to Reconvert Hadiya to Hinduism, Alleges Husband Shafin Jahan
- Ohio State Rallies Past Michigan; JT Barrett Injured in Sideline Incident
- Tennessee Lawmaker: Community Doesn't Approve of Greg Schiano
- Sisi vows to respond with 'brute force' against mosque attackers
- Derrick Rose 'Evaluating His Future In Basketball' While Away From Cavaliers
- A 38 Year Old Unfinished 'Doctor Who' Episode Finally Gets Completed
- Android devices still track you when location services are turned off
- President Rodrigo Duterte cancels peace talks with communist rebels
- European Union: British cities can't compete as 2023 Capital of Culture host
- UCLA names Chip Kelly new head football coach