This year's theme is "Time-Honoured Traditions" and was designed by Mrs Trump.
The Trump family is taking a different approach with their holiday greeting than the Obama family, who opted to use the more generic phrase "Happy Holidays" in their greetings, according to the Daily Mail.
The theme of holiday decorations marked as "a tradition": as a result, in every room there was something reminiscent about how Christmas and the New year was celebrated in the White house, its previous tenants over the past 200 years.More news: Yet another train derailment in Uttar Pradesh leaves 3 dead, 9 injured
"As a magazine tailored to women it is shameful that they continue to write salacious and false stories meant to demean Mrs Trump, rather than focus on her positive work as First Lady as a supportive wife and mother", she said.
The White House unveiled its holiday decorations for 2017 Monday.
If there's anything President Donald Trump really, really, really wants you to know, it's that Melania Trump totally enjoys being first lady, and there's no reason whatsoever you should question that.
Mrs. Trump's signature Christmas includes 71 wreaths, 53 Christmas trees, more than 18,000 lights, more than 12,000 ornaments, more than 3,100 yards (about 2800 meters) of ribbon and more than 1,000 feet (300 meters) of garland, the White House said. "Then, visitors will see the Library, which features President Franklin D. Roosevelt's 1866 edition of 'A Christmas Carol, ' as they recall the time-honored custom of reading Christmas stories to loved ones".More news: Tennessee Lawmaker: Community Doesn't Approve of Greg Schiano
The family Christmas card is framed and on display.
The library at the White House with a tree made of books, during a press preview of the 2017 holiday decorations November 27, 2017.
First Lady Melania Trump walks through Christmas decorations in the East Wing as she tours holiday decorations at the White House. Melania, who looked stunning in a cream dress and gold belt, also welcomed a group of children from a nearby military base in Maryland to spend the day making arts and crafts at the White House.
"Christmas trees are seen during a preview of holiday decorations in the East Room".More news: BuzzFeed Launches Investigation Into Massage Envy
Last year, the Obamas put out a giant gingerbread White House replica, as well as two lego gingerbread houses.
- Sindhu Eases Into Hong Kong Open Final
- Missing Child Alert issued for 15-year-old Neptune Beach boy
- Derrick Rose 'Evaluating His Future In Basketball' While Away From Cavaliers
- Black Friday Broke Background-Check Record
- Padmavati row: Kapil Sharma condemns death threats against Deepika Padukone
- Relatives mourn missing Argentine submarine crew
- Cyber Monday chalks up the biggest United States online retail day to date
- Liverpool FC need to set Premier League targets: Jurgen Klopp
- Miss South Africa, Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters is crowned Ms Universe 2017
- Opinion Split on Merkel Remaining Chancellor in Case of New Election