"I won't tell lie, it's a tough group but I believe we can come out if we stick to our plans for what we have been doing throughout the qualifiers, we can qualify".
-Nigeria meet Argentina at a World Cup for the fifth time.
Nigeria's first game is against Croatia on June 16 in Kaliningrad before facing debutants Iceland in Volgograd on June 22.
"The battle between Nigeria and Argentina has always been a thriller and the Eagles' 4-2 win against the Argentines recently in a friendly match has made it even sweeter ahead of their Russian Federation 2018 group stage encounter".
"Anyway, we should be able to make it to the round of 16". Croatia will be the most important game because they have technical quality and play very good football.More news: Cyclonic storm to hit Lakshadweep and southern Kerala, TN coast
On his part, Obinna Nwafor, a civil servant, said: "Our group seems to be a tough but fair one".
Gary Lineker, who played in the 1986 and 1990 finals for England and scored in both competitions, conducted the Draw alongside Russian star Maria Komandnaya.
"This is because it could have been worse like the Morocco situation where the Africans have been pitted against the likes of Euro champions Portugal and Spain".
"For us, we have to take each opponent very serious right from our first game against Croatia".
Argentina did not book their spot in Russian Federation until their final qualifier, a 3-1 win at Ecuador on October 10, with captain Lionel Messi scoring a hat trick.More news: Melania Trump unprepared for first lady, never thought Donald would win
"Wow - what a draw!"
With Iceland making their debut appearance and Croatia needing a play-off win over Greece to secure a World Cup ticket, the 28-year-old insists no team will be a pushover. "Group D will be a great challenge, but #Croatia has to believe".
The competition, set for Russian Federation, has tossed up some spicy placements, with Portugal and Spain poised to face off in their first match, while England and Belgium will square up in their last.
Watch the above video to see why Group D is the hardest at the 2018 World Cup.More news: Missing 3-year-old girl was abducted from her bed, police say
- Hurricanes drop out of top 4 in College Football Playoff poll
- Updated BMW i8 and new i8 Roadster revealed
- Allardyce wants ex-Liverpool duo in Everton setup
- Everton keen for Sam Allardyce talks as relegation threat grows
- Free flu vaccine clinics to open in Springfield
- Snapchat introduces a redesigned app that separates your friends from brands
- Download Microsoft Edge Browser for Android, it's now out of beta
- Mississippi State to name Penn State OC Joe Moorhead head coach
- Prince George asks Santa for police auto on dad's Finland trip
- Critics Bash First Lady Melania Trumpâ??s White House Christmas Decorations