It will only be available for a limited time, so enjoy this scrumptious creation while you can. Hanukkah kicks off in just over a week, and Christmas is three weeks from today, but you don't have to wait that long to begin the celebration, because Monday, December 4th is National Cookie Day.
Whole Foods is celebrating by offering customers 50% off everything in their store's cookie bar from December 1 to December 4.
In a cheeky Instagram post, the sweet bun company said, "Worlds Collide 12.4.17".
Here are six offers for free or steeply discounted deals from large chains - but your local baker might also have some good National Cookie Day deals.More news: North Korea's Nuclear Test Are Spreading 'Ghost Disease' Causing Deformations, Defectors Say
Get a free cookie with any purchase of a scoop, sammie or milkshake at Coolhaus shops in Los Angeles! Customers will also receive 40% off of any holiday and signature cookie packages.
Mrs. Fields: All locations are giving away 400 free chocolate chip cookies (first come, first served), The Mercury News reports. It's one of a plethora of "holidays" that exist primarily so businesses can promote themselves, but in this case, the Holiday Industrial Complex is serving up a bunch of free cookies, so maybe we shouldn't complain. During the 12 days, guests and non-guests can get a free warm DoubleTree cookie for stopping by.
HollywoodLifers, are you going to eat cookies today?More news: Quake detected near North Korea nuclear site
Cinnabon launches the Cookie BonBite, which are basically mini classic cinnamon rolls. Find a store near you here.
Whole Foods Market: Monday is the final day of stores' 50 percent off cookie bar sale (while supplies last), according to a Whole Foods news release. One per person, no purchase necessary. Try the buttery rugelach or chocolate sandwich cookies.
Great American Cookies is offering a similar deal. This column reflects her opinion.More news: Shohei Ohtani meeting with Major League Baseball teams next week
- Giancarlo Stanton rumors: Marlins have trade framework in place with Giants, Cards
- Google Is Clamping Down On App Data Collection
- GM's Self-Driving Cars Could Hit The Roads By 2019
- Coalition with Merkel not automatic, all options open: Germany's SPD
- Nebraska reportedly hiring UCF's Scott Frost as new head coach
- First (and last) supermoon of 2017 is coming
- American Airlines Resolves Problem That Could Have Canceled Thousands of Flights
- NCAA smacks Ole Miss with additional postseason ban, more scholarship cuts
- Meghan Markle's the star on royal debut
- Woods ties for ninth in Bahamas as Fowler wins with closing 61