The iOS 11.2 update that fixes this crash loop is also a feature update, meaning that it's a bigger update that adds new functionalities.
After releasing the iOS 11.1.2, Apple has rushed to the iOS 11.2 update that brings some bug fixes to the iPhone and iPad lineup. But the company delayed its launch until the release of iOS 11.2, which the company made available over the weekend.More news: Phase 1 of Shahid Beheshti Port Development Plan in Chabahar inaugurated
Unlike its competitors, Apple Pay Cash doesn't work on Android devices. Apparently, Apple issued an advisory asking users to switch back the date to December 1 as a temporary solution. However, while the update comes with several new features as has been expected all along, the much-anticipated support for Apple Pay Cash, unfortunately, isn't in that list.
First, tap the App Store icon next to the box where you type messages.
Apple Pay Cash: What Is It? However, if you don't set it up right away, you can always return to Settings → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Pay Cash to do so later.
You can find out more details about the new payment system in Apple Pay over at Apple's website.More news: Net neutrality protests, coming to a Verizon store near you this Thursday
You'll need to verify your identity.. The good news is that the gang in Cupertino have now flicked the switch turning on Apple Pay Cash.
The money can either be kept in the Wallet and then used to make purchases with Apple Pay, or it can be withdrawn to a bank account. If you use a credit card, there is a 3% fee on each transaction, which can be avoided altogether by using a debit card. At this point in time, the feature is available only in the United States.
Begining today, Apple announced customers can now to receive or send money to family members and friends, quickly, easily and securely through iMessage.
Users will also be able to instruct Siri to send cash to others (as you can see in the image above). Users can link their bank account or debit card to the app for transactions.More news: Starbucks to Go "Venti" in China
No more excuses for that "friend" who doesn't carry cash.
- NCAA smacks Ole Miss with additional postseason ban, more scholarship cuts
- Giancarlo Stanton rumors: Marlins have trade framework in place with Giants, Cards
- Quake detected near North Korea nuclear site
- LiAngelo, LaMelo Ball explore playing professionally overseas, report says
- Woods ties for ninth in Bahamas as Fowler wins with closing 61
- Ambassador Haley: US will utterly destroy North Korean regime in war
- North Korea's Nuclear Test Are Spreading 'Ghost Disease' Causing Deformations, Defectors Say
- Nathan Redmond: Pep Guardiola was complimentary during passionate, intense chat
- New England Patriots take on the Buffalo Bills
- Time announces Person of the Year finalists